Brother Bear

sierraWDW

Earning My Ears
Why does this movie get no love? It was an absolute favorite of mine as a child, I saw it multiple times in the theaters (once for my birthday with some friends and at least one other time) and it seems like this movie isn't appreciated. It has one lame sequel but no representation in the parks or anything. :confused3

Am I the only one that loves this movie?

Aw I love it!

It was a very original storyline and very sweet!

I love the moose...or excuse me the "wolverine and the squirrel" XD

I really enjoyed this movie too, I thought Koda was so cute! And I liked the storyline too. Koda used to appear in Canada and Wilderness lodge used to sell a Koda stuffed animal. I liked the movie so much I convinced my parent's to name their cat Koda.

I really enjoyed this movie too, I thought Koda was so cute! And I liked the storyline too. Koda used to appear in Canada and Wilderness lodge used to sell a Koda stuffed animal. I liked the movie so much I convinced my parent's to name their cat Koda.

I wonder if they still sell lil "Koda's"
I want one! x3

I haven't gone to the gift shop at WL in a few years, but they probably still do because it fits the theme there. It really is very cute, I have it in my living room. I've seen one at the Disney store too, but somehow it's not as cute as the WL one.

Why does this movie get no love? It was an absolute favorite of mine as a child, I saw it multiple times in the theaters (once for my birthday with some friends and at least one other time) and it seems like this movie isn't appreciated. It has one lame sequel but no representation in the parks or anything. :confused3

The movie works best with those who already love Bob & Doug McKenzie :happytv:(Rick Moranis & Dave Edwards-take off eh:thumbsup2).

To those who don't care for it, they don't get it, eh.

I love this movie! It was my favorite for awhile. We met Koda at the parks once, and for the longest time I wanted twin boys so I could name them Kenai and Koda. :rotfl:

I have watched this movie its really a wonderful movie and I really enjoyed this movie while watching it.

I love the movie, one of my favorites in the last few years. A few years ago (2006?) I saw the bears at AK. but not since then.

I like Brother Bear. Koda is TOO CUTE!!! :love:

But I have a guy friend that is obsessed with the movie! I'm always looking for new Brother Bear stuff that I can give him as gifts. That WL Koda sounds perfect. I wish I could get my hands on one... or two.... I'd like one too. ;)

sailorstitch

This film is filled with Disney magic, and typical story line of Disney. with happiness, satire and the death of a character. The "Disney style" wonderful animation makes this film an instant classic.This film has a special gift for lovers of real and true film with a funny segment at the end credits, so sit back, listen to music and be rewarded.

I love brother bear, a great disney movie!

Bumping this because it's my daughter's favorite and I wanted to ask if anyone had seen the sequel. If so, what did they think? (I haven't seen it yet.)

It is a really enjoyable movie - not my favorite, but I do feel it's quite underrated.

Also, on the DVD it comes with commentary from Rutt and Tuke. Bob and Doug McKenzie fans might get a kick out of that, eh?

I have listen lots about this movie but never watched it yet anyway yet i know about this movie now i try to seen this movie early.

Very good movie. I also agree that Bob & Doug are the highlight. I need to watch the dvd with the commentary again (forgot it was on there!).:earsboy:

We love this movie!! My 2 year old adores it!! I saw the bears in Canada on our honeymoon in 2007. My DS would love to meet them but I'm sure they no longer do M&Gs. :sad2:

Honestly, one of the only Disney movies I didn't like, was Home on the Range.

No, you are not. It's one of my favorite-ever underrated Disney movies and is absolutely gorgeous to boot. My gosh, the Transformation scene...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter