• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brother Bear 2 Meet

belle1627

<font color=green>Mom was right!<br><font color=da
I guess we arrived too late. We all got to the theatre around 9:30 and were told that it was sold out. I didn't see any other dis'ers (I did see a woman in a lime green shirt), but wasn't sure if she was a dis'er. So we went to the bookstore and toys r us and headed back home. Oh well, hope you all had a great time.

Thanks for the invite anyway,
Cheers,
Gina :teeth:

We were there too at 9:50am, turned away as well. I asked some other people that came behind me if they were supposed to meet someone and they said no, they had passes. I was just checking to see if they were dis'ers :goodvibes .
Let us know how it was! We too visited Toys R Us and a few other stores.

Marilynn

Gina and Marilynn, so sorry! I left extra passees with the guy at the cash! :confused3

Gina must have just missed you downstairs! I left to go upstairs 'cause DD actually decided to come with me. The guy at the cash said we better head up or we wouldn't have seats.

It was a small theatre.

It was a good movie and will be worth seeing. But you could tell that the quality is no longer there. The original artists did not work on the second movie and you could tell. It's a shame but was still good.

j

Janet,

I think you did, after I looked around for a bit, a woman told me that a woman with tix just left to go upstairs. At this point a manager came to a group of us waiting and said tix were sold out so I didn't even make to the cashier guy. Oh well, no biggie tho, my kids were happy to look thru toys r us and the bookstore.

Take care and thanks again, :goodvibes
Gina

I think due to the weather, more people ended up showing up than usual.

I was surprised that the theatre was the small one.

If I get tix again, I'll post.

j

Did anyone else meet up with you Janet?

M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter