Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

Lovely MK morning MeMom. What time do you typically try to be at the bus stop to ensure you are there for rope drop? We're going to try some rope drops on this upcoming trip. I love the girls little matching outfits! :) I used to do that with my girls!

WE usually try to be at the bus stop around 7:00 for an 8:00 opening.

Such cute pics. Love those not so crowded MK pics. My girls still love to match. Glad she had a fun time with the fairies.

I love all the Fantasy Land photos. I've never seen it with that few people before. Also, I didn't know there was a Pixie Hollow there. How did I miss out on that? How long have they had that and where is it? I loved the pictures with the Fairies!

IMG_0272.jpg

Trouble, trouble and MORE trouble! :rotfl:

Can't wait to read more with the whole gang!!! :thumbsup2

I have finally gotten a few minutes to myself and I have spent the past 45 minutes trying to load some of my pics and videos to photobucket and it says it is loaded but it is nowhere on there so I guess I'll try again in the morning. Isabella has 6 teeth coming in right now so she has been miserable for the past 24 hours. I will try to keep up from here on out!

I can't wait to visit Pixie Hollow!

It's so sweet how the fairies kneel down to see Brooklynn.

Cute pics of Bella trying to get the water. :cutie:

Oh poor little one, I hope Bella can find some comfort tonight.

Thanks for the update. I loved all the pictures. Fantasyland looks so inviting with no lines. How long does it usually take you all to do the rides in Fantasyland?

You can be done with all of Fantasyland, including seeing Philharmagic, in about an hour and forty-five minutes.

Wow how quiet does MK look, it was like that at times when we went in September a couple of years ago but never when i've been in the summer months! Bella's face after tipping the cup is so funny, you can tell she's getting mischievous already! :laughing: She looks so alert and active for a young baby :cutie:

We love a quiet Magic Kingdom!

Bella has been active and alert since day one. She reminds me so much of Trent, because he was always so small but ahead of others in his motor skills.

Lovely MK morning MeMom. What time do you typically try to be at the bus stop to ensure you are there for rope drop? We're going to try some rope drops on this upcoming trip. I love the girls little matching outfits! :) I used to do that with my girls!

Doing rope drop times will allow you to get a lot done in a short time, making the rest of your day more free.

Are you doing matching shirts or anything for the trip?

Such cute pics. Love those not so crowded MK pics. My girls still love to match. Glad she had a fun time with the fairies.

Your girls were so cute in their princess dresses in those last pictures you put up.

I love all the Fantasy Land photos. I've never seen it with that few people before. Also, I didn't know there was a Pixie Hollow there. How did I miss out on that? How long have they had that and where is it? I loved the pictures with the Fairies!

It's new. It's back in ToonTown. Apparently they are going to have a bigger place with the renovation, too.

Those Pooh pictures made my heart skip a beat, I can't wait anymore at this point!! Lol

You don't have to wait very long!

If I worked at WDW, that's who I'd want to be for sure!

Dawn could play Wendy and you could play Tink, and you two could quarrel over Peter Pan.

Just kidding...Dawn would never play Wendy! She thinks she's a troublemaker!

Trouble, trouble and MORE trouble! :rotfl:

Can't wait to read more with the whole gang!!! :thumbsup2

You are right...they can be trouble! They were so excited to be there, especially Trent. Now that Jarvis has done Disney the right way, he is excited to go back in the future. Drew can take it or leave it, but he likes it once he gets there.

I have finally gotten a few minutes to myself and I have spent the past 45 minutes trying to load some of my pics and videos to photobucket and it says it is loaded but it is nowhere on there so I guess I'll try again in the morning. Isabella has 6 teeth coming in right now so she has been miserable for the past 24 hours. I will try to keep up from here on out!

I look forward to seeing all of your pictures. I want to see how your camera did before I make my final decision about what I get.

I can't wait to visit Pixie Hollow!

It's so sweet how the fairies kneel down to see Brooklynn.

Cute pics of Bella trying to get the water. :cutie:

Oh poor little one, I hope Bella can find some comfort tonight.

I feel so bad for my little baby girl, and I feel bad for her mommy having to watch her be so miserable, too. Maybe those teeth will pop through tonight and she'll get some relief soon.

Some of my pictures from what MeMom has covered so far. I'm still trying to get one of the videos loaded. Photobucket says it is loaded but it doesn't show up.

Bella checking out all the happenings at Crystal Palace.

IMG_1991.jpg

Brooklynn ready to join the parade with Eeyore.

IMG_1996.jpg

She made it halfway around the dining room adn when she passed by our table she got shy and just stopped.

After CP we watched the Move It SHake It Celebrate It parade. At the end they shoot streamers out and some got caught in the tree. It was hanging down rather low and Brooklynn wanted it so I put her on my shoulders to reach it. Every time she reached the wind would blow it up and out of reach. At one point I put her on the ground and the wind stopped blowing. Even random strangers were trying to help, but the wind just kept blowing it out of reach.

IMG_2021.jpg

Bella has already learned about the little black box Mommy always carries with her.

IMG_2027.jpg

Brooklynn eating her beloved Mickey waffles.

IMG_2028.jpg

Brooklynn stopped bouncing long enough to take a picture with Mickey.

IMG_2031.jpg

Meeting Tinkerbell

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

and Rosetta

IMG_2044.jpg

IMG_2049-1.jpg

I really am going to try and keep up from here on out.

Awwww, poor Bella, I'll be hoping for 6 new little teeth to pop through very soon!

It brings tears to my eyes to think about her hurting and not even understanding why and what is going on.

Some of my pictures from what MeMom has covered so far. I'm still trying to get one of the videos loaded. Photobucket says it is loaded but it doesn't show up.

And you put these up while I am school where I can't see them to what... torture me?????

I'm just going to imagine how cute they are while I go do my attendance. :)

Great pics! So sad about Brooklynn and the streamers :( That reminds me of when I was a kid I had such anxiety about losing a balloon so I would keep it wrapped around my wrist!

Wonderful morning at MK! Can't believe how light the crowds were for you that morning. It is nice to get up early and get all of Fantasyland finished without fighting the crowds, isn't it? Well, getting up early is no problem for you anyway. The only time it's not a problem for my family is when we're in Disney. Otherwise, we are not morning people.

We didn't see the fairies this year so we're definitely going to have to do that on the next trip. They look like so much fun.

Nice update, love the pictures, as usual!! I can't wait to visit with Tinkerbell and the rest of the fairies next year. :goodvibes

I do hate it when babies are teething, the poor little thing.

WE usually try to be at the bus stop around 7:00 for an 8:00 opening.

An hour? Great, thanks Jill.

Doing rope drop times will allow you to get a lot done in a short time, making the rest of your day more free.

Are you doing matching shirts or anything for the trip?

Perfect MeMom! That's my motto this trip. Get it all done early. I'm thinking about matching t-shirts but that might be a little out of my realm. This girl has no crafty bones in her bod. ;)

Great pics! So sad about Brooklynn and the streamers :( That reminds me of when I was a kid I had such anxiety about losing a balloon so I would keep it wrapped around my wrist!

Aw, Nicole, we need to see a picture of you as a little girl holding a Disney balloon! :cutie:

Wonderful morning at MK! Can't believe how light the crowds were for you that morning. It is nice to get up early and get all of Fantasyland finished without fighting the crowds, isn't it? Well, getting up early is no problem for you anyway. The only time it's not a problem for my family is when we're in Disney. Otherwise, we are not morning people.

We didn't see the fairies this year so we're definitely going to have to do that on the next trip. They look like so much fun.

It's good that your crew will cooperate with getting up early some to make the rope drops. We do a mix of early days and sleep in days, but rarely do we do late days. Late for us is still early for some, but it's just what we are used to.

Nice update, love the pictures, as usual!! I can't wait to visit with Tinkerbell and the rest of the fairies next year. :goodvibes

I do hate it when babies are teething, the poor little thing.

Tink and the fairies will be getting some incredible new housing in the new stuff that's coming, too!

Look at those eyelashes! :goodvibes

Neither Jill nor I knew who she was looking at, but we knew it wasn't Pooh, since we didn't see Pooh until we left. :)

An hour? Great, thanks Jill.

Perfect MeMom! That's my motto this trip. Get it all done early. I'm thinking about matching t-shirts but that might be a little out of my realm. This girl has no crafty bones in her bod. ;)

Matching shirts or not, it's going to be so fun! You are getting closer and closer! :banana:

Great pics, Jill! I wish I had a Mickey waffle to cram in my mouth like Brooklyn! :laughing:

She loves her Mickey waffles.

Who doesn't? :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter