Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

Aw, the girls look so cute in their matching outfits! :cutie:

Ooh that pic at POP got me all excited now. :laughing:

Oh I bet you had tons of fun getting that Mickey confetti out of Brookie's hair. :thumbsup2

Hey! They opened up the walls of IASW. They had the construction walls up there when we were there..Do you have any more pics of the outside of there?

I'm sorry your computer is acting up. Is it the computer or your internet provider? Hopefully you won't have to replace your computer AND your camera!

Denise

First, and early morning Everything Pop picture, for those who have not seen enough of it in my hundreds of other Everything Pop pictures.

IMG_0019.jpg

But the display changes regularly, so they are all different! ;) It would be fun to line up all your shots like this and see how many you have, and see all the different displays.

This pic perfectly captures the awe of a child at Disney World-I just love it!!!!

Brooklynn and Bella are so cute in their matching outfits!

I love Brooklynn's look of awe on It's a Small World.

Can't wait to hear about the boys' adventures at WDW!

I loved the IASW photos. Most of yours were really clear and pretty. The ones I took were awful. I don't think any of mine weren't blurry. I totally enjoyed seeing yours. I really enjoy that ride, but my girls act like they're gonna die if they have to ride it!!! lol

Love the carousel pictures too and all of the Magic Kingdom pictures!

Oh my goodness, how cute is he!!

I NEED another trip so bad!! I love to see early morning fantasyland pics

Good to see the boys are arriving. I didn't realize they were coming later and was wondering where they were!

Love the DHS shopping pictures. I never notice all the details there because we're always rushing from one thing to the next. Maybe I just need to get up early one day and leave the rest of them at the resort and go on a little stroll.

The empty Fantasyland pictures are great. I wish I was there right now! And that it was empty like that.

Love the girls in their matching outfits. I used to dress mine like that too. Now there's no way they would do that. 13 and 10 is a little different than 3 and a baby. Enjoy it while it lasts!

I enjoyed your walk through DHS, this is the only park we didn't get enough time in for our first trip. Can't wait to spend more time there in August. We're setting aside 2 days here.

Brooklyn and Bella are so precious of love their pictures together, they're too sweet.

The pool pics are great, looks like the girls enjoyed it.

Aww, I love the Ariel pictures!!!! I just can not wait till Hollie meets her!!! I love Brooklyn's face meeting her! She looks so excited!

Those will be precious pictures. Won't it be cool when there is also an Ariel ride?

Love the updates! The early morning pics are amazing. Love the pic of Mikey coming out through the "tunnel" and the empty Fantasyland pics. The girls are just adorable in their matching outfits! :thumbsup2 You can tell how much fun you all had through the pictures... I love it!!

We did have fun. We always do!

I wish I could have gotten better character pictures as they started the day, but they were coming out sporadically and you just had to shoot when you suddenly saw someone.

I love how the girls match each day -- too precious!!!

I have decided I would like every morning to start with pixie dust in my hair. It would put me in such a better mood! :laughing:

You were all rockin' and rollin' through Fantasyland that morning -- you got all the good stuff in! :thumbsup2

We were just strollin' happily into those 0 wait time non-existent lines! :goodvibes

The girlies look adorable with their matching outfits:cutie:
That's really good you got four big attractions in before 8:30. Tomorrowland was closed during A.M EMH right? I can't remember if it was or wasn't during our trip because I want to do A.M EMH in fantasyland then move to the TL rope drop and then at 9:45 the TT rope drop to see the fairies and princesses. Do you think that would be doable?

We always go to Fantasyland first on EMH days, so I'd have to look up exactly what is open in Tomorrowland during the early hours.

Memom, I hope your knee is doing well, and that your recovery goes quickly. Remember to keep taking it easy.

I have not had much computer time for a while, so am just getting a chance to read. I still have a lot of catching up to do.

The girls have grown since I last saw photos! They are just adorable, and the matching outfits are so cute!

Glad Brooklynn could ride Soarin'. She looked so sad after missing out on Dinosaur.

Looks like a beautiful morning at Magic Kingdom, and a nice meeting with Ariel. She is Hannah's favorite princess!

Glad you can be back with us!

Brooklynn was very sad at Dinosaur, but hopefully this time, she will be very happy!

What time did you arrive to the MK at? Was it crowded? One last question, what time did it start to get busy?

We were there probably 45 minutes early. It starts to pick up around ten and then is really getting noticeable crowded by eleven.

Awww, sleeping Bella in the carrier is precious....so sweet. :cutie:

I like thier matching outfits.

Looks like fun times at MK. Brooklynn's eyes are so wide while she is on IASW. It's such a neat ride for little girls.

Great pic of the guys, it's so nice to see Drew! :thumbsup2

Thanks for your thoughts about my question.
It's nice to hear others ideas and suggestions.

I won't be going to the wedding, I can't take the time off then. It's too close to Valentine's Day. And March break is too close to Easter, so that won't happen either. :sad2:

I do get along with my SIS even with the 20yr age difference.
(My nephew is actually just a few years younger than me.)
Unfortuneately she doesn't share the love for Disney like I do. She doesn't seem interested in going....:eek: ....I know, how could that be possible....:rotfl:

Luckily, my DMom and Lexi still love WDW and will gladly tag along with me.

I have decided to wait and see what deals pop up.

Thanks wigdoutmom, I would love to see F&GF!
Everyones pics look so wonderful and just make me want to see it for myself.
You are lucky to get to go so often.

If it didn't take mr 25hrs to get there I would go every few months! :goodvibes

I was glad was able to come and wanted to. He just said the other night he might go in December.

You would love F&G. I'm glad it's not 25 hours for us! I don't know what we would do!

I just love all that blonde hair on those beautiful girls. Only my son and I were blonde; everyone else has dark hair!

Trent's hair was so blonde when he was little, but it grew darker as he got older. Bella looks like hers might come out a tad bit darker than Brooklynn's, but who knows?

Great MK update!! I love the outfits on the girls...they are such a precious pair of sisters!!!

Isn't MK just the funnest!!!

LOVED IT!!!!

I'm surprised to hear they're enlarging the PP boats also... Me and the bf are both fairly large but we didn't feel squashed at all sharing one :)
Love the pic of the girls on the bed, looks like Brooklynn is an awesome big sister (I wasn't nearly that sweet with my little sis when we were kids, yet we're best friends now... Go figure! :rotfl2:)
Wow that IASW CM is certainly devoted!! :goodvibes

Loved the girls' matching outfits - as soon as our second little girl was born I got excited about all the future clothing possibilities! I'm sure Jill has fun with it too.

And the empty Fantasyland pics were great. On our last trip thanks to DD1 (who was 13 months) we made it to rope drop more than once but then stopped to watch the show and strolled up Main St. Next year I'm making sure we move a bit quicker and see if I can come home with some empty park pictures of my own!

The pictures of the girls are adorable as usual! I loved the pics of Hollywood Studios! It gets me ready to shop in 29 days! Hope the knee is healing well for ya!

Yep, just 20 something for us, too! Forgive me if I already know this, but are we overlapping, and if so, did we plan to meet? I know we're meeting Katie and Ryan when they finish their CRT meal, but are you guys going to be somewhere where can meet you, too?

Bella is such a good baby--she'll sleep just about anywhere!

Love the pictures!

Denise

Yep, and she did just close her eyes and tune out the rest of the world whenever she wanted to.

Awwww, so sweet!!! I love it when sisters wear matching outfits!! Me and my sister did it all the time. Now we let Hollie and my niece Shelby do it!!

Brooklyn and Bella are just so cute!!

:lmao: I always thought Chad would be like that! He loves to go see David Copperfield everytime he comes to Atlanta. Well....the Wizard of Oz came to the Fox theater and I wanted to see it so bad. He does not like musicals but he likes the movie. We saw it and we both loved it. Then Beauty and the Beast came there as well....we both just thought it was so good!!! We have actually seen it 2 times. Then of course, earlier this year we saw Wicked and it was amazing!!!!! One night we were watching a broadway special on tv and they showed Mary Poppins and believe it or not, Chad was the first one to say he wanted to see it!! I am glad my sweetie pie likes broadway shows! :rotfl2: Plus, it gives me the excuse to see them 2 times...once with the girls and with him! :goodvibes

Nice set up, then, to get to see things twice! :thumbsup2

The girls look too cute in their matching outfits! I wish, sometimes, that my two girls weren't so far apart. It's hard to find clothes that would fit an 18 year old and a 10 yr old. :laughing:
I hope your computer problems resolve themselves quickly! We can't wait to hear of the arrival of the boys! popcorn::

It's fun to buy matching and coordinating things. I'm sure they'll look back and make fun of themselves someday, but they don't have control over that now, so we'll do it while we can!

This is almost as funny as an online thesaurus! :rotfl2:

The girls looked adorable in their matching outfits! I can't believe Bella in big girl shorts!
I'm glad that she woke up for her first Dumbo ride, she sure was looking around!:goodvibes

You and Marc better behave yourselves over there!

Bella probably wondered what in the world was going on a lot of the trip! :laughing:

Yes, MeMom, fix that computer! The guys look like sooooo much fun!

They are fun. Hopefully I will get to them before this computer plays out!

Yep, just 20 something for us, too! Forgive me if I already know this, but are we overlapping, and if so, did we plan to meet? I know we're meeting Katie and Ryan when they finish their CRT meal, but are you guys going to be somewhere where can meet you, too?

We are arriving on the 21st-thats the day yall are leaving right? What time are yall leaving? We have a ressie at TRex for lunch at 1 pm so we will be in DTD as soon as we arrive and for the remainder of the afternoon. I would love to meet yall and the precious girls!

I know that It's a Small World CM! I feel special now. :rotfl:

You're a seasoned Diser, LL! I wonder if he ever remembers any of us! He may shake his head and think, "Those people are back again???"

That is a fantastic morning in Fantasyland. Was it an EMH morning?

Small World is super hard to see it all...

That Ariel is not the one we saw...

Nor have I seen the CM at IASW!

Yes, it was.

I see new things every time I snap pictures in Small World.

You'll have to look for him the next time you go. Are you sure you won't at least go into Magic Kingdom one day on your next trip?

Aw, the girls look so cute in their matching outfits! :cutie:

Ooh that pic at POP got me all excited now. :laughing:

Oh I bet you had tons of fun getting that Mickey confetti out of Brookie's hair. :thumbsup2

Hey! They opened up the walls of IASW. They had the construction walls up there when we were there..Do you have any more pics of the outside of there?

I'm glad you are looking forward to Pop. :)

There was still some construction going on, and there were some walls up. I'm not really sure what they were doing.

I'm sorry your computer is acting up. Is it the computer or your internet provider? Hopefully you won't have to replace your computer AND your camera!

Denise

It's the computer. It is running slow, and then every once in a while it just freezes.

That's what I was thinking - not two big things at once!!! :eek:
I would have to choose between the two, because I don't have that much extra right now. I had to give the MRI people over $200 and the hospital wanted $400, but I only gave them half for now. And then all those little individual bills for $35, etc. are starting to trickle in. Even with insurance, you have to pay a lot.

But the display changes regularly, so they are all different! ;) It would be fun to line up all your shots like this and see how many you have, and see all the different displays.

This pic perfectly captures the awe of a child at Disney World-I just love it!!!!

I am looking forward to seeing the difference in Bella's interest and alertness in Small World and other things when we go in October. I think she'll be a lot more responsive at just a few months older. This trip she was just, "Aw, whatever!" and then would fall asleep for the most part. :laughing:

Brooklynn and Bella are so cute in their matching outfits!

I love Brooklynn's look of awe on It's a Small World.

Can't wait to hear about the boys' adventures at WDW!

Not long after they arrived, there was eating involved. :)

I loved the IASW photos. Most of yours were really clear and pretty. The ones I took were awful. I don't think any of mine weren't blurry. I totally enjoyed seeing yours. I really enjoy that ride, but my girls act like they're gonna die if they have to ride it!!! lol

Love the carousel pictures too and all of the Magic Kingdom pictures!

I had plenty of blurry ones. I think I'll end up with a camera like Jill's, but after seeing the Nikon D40 at work for Sarilas, I'd love to have it!

More Magic Kingdom coming soon!

We are arriving on the 21st-thats the day yall are leaving right? What time are yall leaving? We have a ressie at TRex for lunch at 1 pm so we will be in DTD as soon as we arrive and for the remainder of the afternoon. I would love to meet yall and the precious girls!

I will talk to Jill. That might very well work out. We're partying at MK on Wednesday night, so we'll be out late. I don't know if she'll want to hit a park one last time for a little while or maybe just try to go to DTD before ME picks us up. Our flight is at 6 something, so we'll have to be back at POFQ by about 3. We might end up meeting you just before you go in to T-Rex.

Oh my goodness, how cute is he!!

I NEED another trip so bad!! I love to see early morning fantasyland pics

Good to see the boys are arriving. I didn't realize they were coming later and was wondering where they were!

It's been a while for you, hasn't it? I know you are ready to go back!

They came a few days later. They were all very ready to be there, too. They were all in a very good mood, and they were all ready to eat some good food!

Love the DHS shopping pictures. I never notice all the details there because we're always rushing from one thing to the next. Maybe I just need to get up early one day and leave the rest of them at the resort and go on a little stroll.

The empty Fantasyland pictures are great. I wish I was there right now! And that it was empty like that.

Love the girls in their matching outfits. I used to dress mine like that too. Now there's no way they would do that. 13 and 10 is a little different than 3 and a baby. Enjoy it while it lasts!

That's what you should do. It is nice just to walk along at your own pace and take pictures of little things you don't see if you're walking along and talking to someone.

I enjoyed your walk through DHS, this is the only park we didn't get enough time in for our first trip. Can't wait to spend more time there in August. We're setting aside 2 days here.

Brooklyn and Bella are so precious of love their pictures together, they're too sweet.

The pool pics are great, looks like the girls enjoyed it.

Glad you liked it. I think Hollywood looks so cool at night, too.

It was a nice relaxing evening for everyone. :)

Great MK update!! I love the outfits on the girls...they are such a precious pair of sisters!!!

Isn't MK just the funnest!!!

LOVED IT!!!!

Spoken like someone is about to walk right onto Main Street very, very soon! :)

I'm surprised to hear they're enlarging the PP boats also... Me and the bf are both fairly large but we didn't feel squashed at all sharing one :)
Love the pic of the girls on the bed, looks like Brooklynn is an awesome big sister (I wasn't nearly that sweet with my little sis when we were kids, yet we're best friends now... Go figure! :rotfl2:)
Wow that IASW CM is certainly devoted!! :goodvibes

I read it somewhere, but who knows if it is true. I would have thought they would do something like that to a ride like Astro Orbiter, which is tight for some.

I'll have to tell that CM he is a DIS star if I see him next time.

Great updates MeMom....Brooklynn certainly seems to love her sister :goodvibes

She does love her sister very much!

Loved the girls' matching outfits - as soon as our second little girl was born I got excited about all the future clothing possibilities! I'm sure Jill has fun with it too.

And the empty Fantasyland pics were great. On our last trip thanks to DD1 (who was 13 months) we made it to rope drop more than once but then stopped to watch the show and strolled up Main St. Next year I'm making sure we move a bit quicker and see if I can come home with some empty park pictures of my own!

She does. We bought several matching things that they haven't worn because Bella has stayed smaller that what we predicted.

I will look forward to your empty park pictures! :thumbsup2

While Brooklynn had her little chips and drink break, I took a few more pictures.

You're surprised, right?

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

See, I could have thought of this neat little checkout counter, which is why I should work for Disney. ;)

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

Back at the snack table, Bella thought maybe she should see what was in this big cup.

IMG_0156.jpg

She knocked it over before anyone could grab it.

IMG_0157.jpg

Look at her face.
"Did I do that?"

Still no lines in Fantasyland.

IMG_0158.jpg

And not many people period.

IMG_0159.jpg

After the snack, it was time to go find Tink and friends.

IMG_0161.jpg

We found ourselves in an underground world.

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

The fairies were very fun and attentive to their little visitors.

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

Some time during this meeting and greeting, my camera ran out of battery power, so there aren't many pictures. The fairies were great, though, and really played off of each other well. Jill can give you more details of things that were said, maybe, if she ever gets time to get on the computer.

Tinkerbell merchandise.
You may recognize the little shopper in the background.

IMG_0178.jpg

Back out in the sun, Bella dons one of her many too large for her hats.

IMG_0179.jpg

That one wasn't bad, actually. One of the better fitting ones. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter