Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

Good Evening MeMom!! Glad the girls arrived safely and you are enjoying some time with them!! Hope you get to feeling better real soon, take it easy!!!! We miss you!!

MeMom you need to take it easy this weekend and not rush back to reality... sorry about the kids who they moved, I cannot imagine moving kids a few weeks into the year, that is so sad!

MeMom you need to take it easy this weekend and not rush back to reality... sorry about the kids who they moved, I cannot imagine moving kids a few weeks into the year, that is so sad!

I agree. Please take it easy!

And how nice to have dinner delivered. Just what the doctor ordered!

Yay for your girls arriving and a nice dinner too. Sorry about ur tummy. Don't push yourself to hard. Happy weekend.

Oh MeMom, I sorry you lost some of your sweet girls, was that boy a sweetie too? I would feel really bad if I had lost some of my little darlings, but some I would be relieved to give a hug to and say see you later!

I hope you feel much better in the morning! I can't believe that tiny little Bella is scooting around, soon she will be cleaning off your tables!

I have slept more in the past few days than I normally do in a few weeks! Even though I am waking up just to go to the bathroom and get a drink a few times a night, a I am having no trouble going straight back to sleep. I'd love to see a log of my sleep this week in comparison to my normal sleep.

My stomach feels better this morning. Probably as the pain pills get fewer, it will get better. I don't feel like I need one at all this morning, so this could be the big day when everything starts to really change for the better. I one-crutched it to the kitchen to fill my water bottle. The pain is more localized just around the knee now and not the whole or part of the leg.

We are looking forward to company today. Our friend, Kay, is coming this morning and bringing her granddaughter to play with Brooklynn for a while. I have only seen her granddaughter once when she was just months old. I'm not exactly sure how old she is now, but she's old enough to like Ariel, Kay said, so she and Brooklynn should get along just fine! :)

Also, one of our cousins who will be in WDW in October is coming over to bring a casserole. I told her we were fine, but she insisted on a casserole, and of course it will be eaten and enjoyed.

If the day goes really well, we might try to even get out for a ride and possibly run (well, you know...hobble) into the Disney Store. We'll decide on that later today.

Since I am awake and no one else is (except the cat, who I can hear nibbling on some crunchy Iams) I will get some pictures up for us to enjoy this lovely Saturday morning!

July 27th found us at Epcot, with plans to, at some time during the day, save the world!

IMG_0437.jpg

Jill explains what the procedure is going to be to Brooklynn.

IMG_0438.jpg

Jill is going to go for Soarin' Fastpasses, and the rest of us are going to meet her at Character Connection.

After the morning festivities, the rope dropped, Jill went on to Soarin', and the rest of us took our spot in Character Connection, as planned.

IMG_0439.jpg

We hung back a little and let some families get in front of us until Jill returned.
Then it was time to see our familiar friends.

Master Mickey.

IMG_0441.jpg

This was new to Bella, but would and will become 'old hat' very quickly.

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

Pluto.

IMG_0452.jpg

Miss Minnie. One of my personal favorites, cuz she's just always so sweet!

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

Bella checks out Minnie's face, while Brooklynn checks out her stylin' yellow shoes.

IMG_0456.jpg

Good old Donald.

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

Goofy was surprised to hear the Brooklynn had brought along her new sister.

IMG_0462.jpg

Bella was saying, "My, what big ears you have!"

IMG_0464.jpg

Outside in the hallways, Belle was an extra added bonus.

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

Then Brooklynn leads the way to her favorite ride in Epcot.

IMG_0475.jpg

Bella fell asleep on the ride.

IMG_0478.jpg

Friendly advice from our shark friends on how not to become their food!

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

Coming soon: Turtle Talk with Crush.

Hurray for your girls being there now!!!

MeMom, glad to hear the pain is feeling more localized now, but I agree with everyone else -- make sure you take it easy today.

Sorry that you lost some of your sweeties! That is often the case, isn't it? :rolleyes:

Love the pictures of the girls meeting all the characters! I wonder what Bella is thinking during all of it! :laughing:

I wonder what casserole your cousin is bringing today -- make sure to tell us (I love casseroles)!

MeMom I'm so glad your pain is less and more localized today! That's fabulous news! Just please remember not to push it to hard!!

What adorable pictures at character connection!!! Too cute! I love the grin on Brooklynn's face!! She seems so at ease with all the characters!!

I'm sure seeing your girls is great medicine, MeMom. I'll echo everyone else though and say please don't attempt too much this weekend.

I love the Character Connection pictures. The girls with Belle is such a great photo of everyone.:)

MeMom, I think you're right about the pain medication causing the stomach problem. I hear that from a lot of my patients.

Are you icing your knee yet? It's probably pretty swollen due to healing and due to the fluid they pumped in when they did the scope (I'm assuming you had a scope). In order to decrease the swelling and help a bit with the pain, ice is going to be your best friend for the next few weeks! And elevate, elevate, elevate!

That's my advice for the day. :)

Now, onto your update...I can't get over how grown up Brooklynn looks! Such a big girl! I love how comfortable she is with the characters. Just a bunch of old friends getting together!

So glad to hear your recovery is coming along so well! I'm sure you will enjoy having all your girls around and hopefully feeling well enough for a quick trip to the mall :woohoo:

I hope today will be your best day yet. The Character Connection pictures are awesome. I love the one where Brooklynn was telling Goofy that she brought her baby sister to meet him. It brought tears to my eyes.

:hug:sending you hugs for a speedy recovery! Love the new pics. Pain pills can definately cause a stomachache, nausea, and sometimes vomiting! (I should know I am a pharmacist). We have so many people tell us that they are allergic to them because they got sick.....it's a side effect....not an allergy.

Make sure to eat something or drink a glass of milk before each pain pill to lessen the sickness! It might not totally decrease it but it will definately help!

Soon you will be dancin' like him!:banana:

So glad you're feeling a little better. That would be great if you could continue to sleep like this, though!

Denise

I love this picture of Miss Sass with her hands on her hips! Too cute! Looks like Bella was enjoying meeting her new friends.

Ohhhhh a casserole! I'm with Jackie...you've got to tell us what she brings! Glad you are feeling better today and hope you have a good day with your girls.

So glad you're doing better, and I hope you get that run (walk!) to the Disney Store! If I wasn't sick I'd meet you there.

Hey All,

trying to catch up about 5 pages at a time. I just finished up to page 85 so I should be caught up by Christmas. :lmao:

Bella checks out Minnie's face, while Brooklynn checks out her stylin' yellow shoes.

IMG_0456.jpg

I think this is the sweetest picture ever! Look at Minnie look at Bella and look at Bella look at Minnie :lovestruc Did Brooklynn ask for a pair of yellow high heels?:laughing:

Good old Donald.

IMG_0460.jpg

We have never met Donald in his "regular' clothes and he is Baylor's favorite. We need to try to get this accomplished next time!

I too am glad that you are feeling better, I know that Disney Store is calling your name but you really need to take it easy! Do you think you will be able to make it on the crutches?
Can't wait to hear about that casserole. I just love making and eating casseroles!

Glad to hear you're feeling much better today.

Love the picture with Bella looking at Minnie. Very, very cute!

Keep feeling better, take it easy and have a great weekend.

Do make sure you still rest a lot today! Thanks for a taste of EPCOT... got to love an early visit to Character Connection!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter