Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

I talked to MeMom this morning on my way in to work. She said moving her leg really hurts. She was going to get up and walk around the house while the boys were still at home this morning and then set up camp in her bed when they both left for work. I am hoping to get out of here early tomorrow instead of my scheduled 3:30 because even though I know the boys are there they can't possibly take care of her as well as I can! Plus I bring extra special medicine in the form of two cute, sweet, precious girls!

Memom, I'm glad you're home and resting, but I'm sorry you're in pain. Hopefully each hour gets a little better. Jill and the girls will be there before you know it!

Denise

Glad MeMom is doing well! But OMG! What an ordeal with the nurse! Holy cow!

When I had my surgery in May my DH and mom had quite an ordeal with a volunteer in the waiting room. I was in recovery for a looonnnggg time, like 4 hours, because I got violent ill. The volunteer was super rude to my DH and my mom and refused to call recovery and check on my status. Umm, that's what your here for! family support!! My dh actually said 'I wasn't sure wether to cry or hit her!" LOL!! My mom actually called hospital administration to complain!

Hope your home and fewling well MeMom!! I'll be thinking of you!! :hug:

I talked to MeMom this morning on my way in to work. She said moving her leg really hurts. She was going to get up and walk around the house while the boys were still at home this morning and then set up camp in her bed when they both left for work. I am hoping to get out of here early tomorrow instead of my scheduled 3:30 because even though I know the boys are there they can't possibly take care of her as well as I can! Plus I bring extra special medicine in the form of two cute, sweet, precious girls!

I have to agree there is no sweeter medicine for MeMom than time with her special girls!!!!! Have a safe trip up to see her!!! I'm glad she is doing okay and willing to get up and move that leg a bit!!!

MeMom...I'm glad you are home!!! Hope you have a very speedy recovery!

Hello all!
I'm still in the 'in and out of sleep' zone (mostly in), so while I'm awake for a minute, I wanted to check in.

My leg feels like it weighs about two hundred pounds and maybe was hit by a very fast train. It's time for another pain pill and some more sleep, I do believe. Maybe by tonight I will have slept enough to be able to sit up and read some of this.

Thanks for checking on me. Before the boys left for work, I got an orange, a water bottle, and a PBJ set out on my night stand, and all I have to do is crutch my way about five steps from the bed to the bathroom occasionally, so it's all good. I've done nothing but sleep anyway.

Check you guys later!

Memom I am thinking of you & hope you're not in too much pain. Seeing those girls of yours will help I am sure. Take Care & take it easy!!

Jill thanks for the update & so sorry with what you had to go through on the phone. You would think they would make sure they were talking about the right patient. At least she is home now & on her way to recoverig!! :)

The resort I am at for my conference has WiFi so woo hoo!!:thumbsup2

Jill, Thanks for the updates, glad you finally got the correct information.

MeMom, hope you feel better soon, glad everything went ok!

Hopes and prayers for a quick recovery and that you aren't in too much pain. :flower3::flower3:

I'm so glad you are home recovering. Hospitals are no fun. Hopefully, the pain will go away quickly. It will be great when Jill and the girls arrive to help, too.

My doc appt went well. We had a little scare at first, but all was found OK on an ultrasound. Then, they thought we may have two in there (would have been a blessing, but a complete shock), but there is one, healthy baby in there. The due date is still April 7th.

:cloud9: I'm so glad you are home and resting/sleeping the day away! :cloud9:

I was worried about you yesterday, because the surgery was delayed.

Thanks BrooklynnsMommy for the update, I know you were happy to finally hear she was safe and going to be okay.

I couldn't get on the internet until now because our internet was giving me problems last night when I got home from work. :headache: (so frustrating, I bought a new router in hopes of fixing the problem)

Sleep well today MeMom , I'm sure those boys can take good care of you until your girls arrive.

So nice to know you are on the way to recovery!

:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

MeMom glad you are home and resting in your own bed. The heavy feeling and stiffness will get better soon. Until then take care of yourself and enjoy those beautiful grandgirls this weekend.

Glad to hear you are home and sleeping off the pain Memom! That's just what the doctor ordered.

Jill, I can't imagine how frustrating it must have been to get the run around like that. Thank goodness you got it all straightened out over the phone!

Glad to hear that your surgery went well. Hope you get lots of rest and the boys take good care of you until your girls can get up there to be with you.

I'm relieved to hear that MeMom and Mrs. Graves :rolleyes: are ok! Hope that nap did wonders for you, MeMom. And I know the girls will also do wonders for you. Not that the boys aren't doing a great job.

Take it easy. Hope you're feeling up to DISing more soon!! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter