Brooklynn takes Bella to meet Cinderella! Page 242 Downtown Disney

Great updates! I loved seeing your Pop photos. It's such a fun resort. We stayed there last year and we liked it a lot.

Your parade photos are fantastic! Definitely makes me want to see that parade. We'll have to try to catch it on our upcoming trip!

I have to interject a humorous story about this parade. Brooklynn loves to talk about the Crocodile and Captain Hook. Before the trip she said she didn't want to see "that old mean Captain Hook." I told her to remember that if she did she could just pretend like she was the crocodile and say "tick tock tick tock" and he would leave her alone. Well when he came out in the parade she started muttering under her breath "tick tock tick tock." It was adorable because her eyes never left the parade and what was going on.

Too cute!!!

Here are some of my pictures from the parade.

The girls waiting for the parade to start.

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

The main mouse.

IMG_1964.jpg

Brooklynn loves to wave at the characters

IMG_1973.jpg

Brooklynn really enjoyed the parade as always.

IMG_1978.jpg

Bella just took it all in

IMG_1976.jpg

The two cutest girls at Magic Kingdom!

IMG_1980.jpg

Hi memom Hope all is well. I leave for a day and the TR party starts with out me? All caught up.popcorn:: And just when I thought Brooklyn and Bella couldn't get any cuter with the 'I'm going to disney world' shirts. BAM (Emeril) they have the sissy shirts. Jill could really open a business. I'm talking millionss:rotfl2:. Looks like Brooklyn had a great bday. Red robin looks fun. Wish they had one around here. But then again it's one of those places. Disgusted Smilie. Amy's bday was a few days before Brooklyn's. Heres some pictures. Hope you don't mind my posting pictures on your TR.
P8110239.jpg

Old disney countdown
P8120240.jpg

Opening presents no doctor kits also memom - maybe Dr. Brooklyn could give you your surgery:rotfl2:
P8120251.jpg

The birthday girl and her sissy
When they were little
P8130282.jpg

They didn't know belle was behind them or else there would be screaming
P8130302.jpg

Now she knows

Everyone loves a parade! And this one looks like a good one! Bella sleeping while Jill is checking the ADRs is just precious. The "sissy" t-shirts are adorable!

I have to interject a humorous story about this parade. Brooklynn loves to talk about the Crocodile and Captain Hook. Before the trip she said she didn't want to see "that old mean Captain Hook." I told her to remember that if she did she could just pretend like she was the crocodile and say "tick tock tick tock" and he would leave her alone. Well when he came out in the parade she started muttering under her breath "tick tock tick tock." It was adorable because her eyes never left the parade and what was going on.

Oh that is so, so cute. What a smart and brave Brooklyn to battle Capt Hook!

Hope you're feeling better, MeMom!!

We got stuck (literally) watching that parade (I'm almost up to it in my TR so read it if you get a chance in your busy schedule :)) but I was really happy that we did! It sooo put a smile on my face and I wish that I could be one of the dancers in that parade!:cloud9:

Love the pictures of the girls watching, Bella is being so good! :cutie:

I love that story. I am determined to see that parade this year. We are usually taking a break for naps but now that Abby is a little older, I think I can swing it. It looks like such a fun parade!

Memom,

I am so sorry that you are sick. I hope you feel better soon. Getting your knee fixing before Oct. sounds like a good idea to me. I hope you find the time to do that so you can get some relief.

We will be there on Halloween, but I just can't see spending that extra money. I am sure it is a great party. My brother's family may be going to it. They are night owls, and I am not. I guess we will see.

I loved all your parade pictures. Brooklynn looked like she was really hot, happy, but hot.

I know that I am a few days late, but I wanted to wish Brooklynn a very Happy Birthday!!:dance3::bday:

That sounds so cute! :goodvibes

Love the parade pictures. We missed it this year because we were there during the HEAT WAVE and had to take a break that afternoon. It was just SO hot out. We took the monorail over to the Polynesian for a late CS lunch and a little browsing through the gift shops. Had to forego the parade, but it was just what we needed that day.

Keep the pictures coming!

Whew! Go on vacation for a week and come back to a billion pages to catch up! LOL

Looks like Brooklynn had a great 3rd birthday party. I'm sure the other parties were fun too!

MeMom: I'm glad that you finally made it to the doctor and will be having surgery. I hope you're feeling better now. Loved your classroom decorations!

OT: Hannah starts school on Tuesday. Friday is Open House and we find out who her teacher will be for 2nd grade. I just loved her 1st grade teacher. She was Teacher of the Year and it was a very well deserved honor. Today I go to the mailbox and there's a small envelope addressed to Hannah. It's from her 1st grade teacher. She wrote a note telling her she hoped she had a good summer, that she would have a good year in 2nd grade and that her 2nd grade teacher would probably love her as much as she does. She gave her some reminders on behavior and told her she was looking forward to seeing her and getting hugs. I just thought that was the sweetest thing to do. Did I mention I just :love: :love: :love: this teacher? I wish she could be Hannah's teacher every year! LOL

We stayed in Building 4 last year and really liked the location. We were on the back side so it was quiet but still close enough to go to the pool or walk to the food court/gift shop. The parade looks like lots of fun!

Jill: I can so relate to your words about the awe and wonder of raising a child. Every night before I go to bed I go in and check on Hannah and some nights as I stand there watching her sleep I just say "Thank you God for this wonderful gift". What amazes me now is how "grown up" she can be at times. There was one morning of our vacation I just wasn't feeling the love and was really regretting even having a family vacation. Hannah came in to our room and said the most compassionate words to me and I had to choke back the tears. And then she sealed the deal by saying "Mommy I'll always love you." :sad: :love:

Oh I wish I could have been there to watch that parade with you! I am so excited to see the new one! I know it's not that different but I love parades in general! And you're right Jill, they would have been the two cutest girls in the Magic Kingdom! :)

MeMom, I hope your feeling better! Dr.Brooklyn sounds like she gets right to the point during her visits! But....maybe you should get a second opinion! :)

I love watching the parade -- even if it is at home and at my computer! :goodvibes

Jill, I love the "tick tock" story -- that is so precious that Brooklyn was doing that! Bella's initiation into the Magic Kingdom seems to be going very well!

Hello!! I just found and began reading your TR. Just wanted to quickly comment on how adorable your kids are. I'm looking forward to hearing how it went with a 4 month old, since I'll be taking a 3 month old in March.

:surfweb:

The parade looked like so much fun! Brooklynn's reaction to the characters were great! Poor Jill and her burnt bottom. Maybe they need to make some sort of sit upon for Disney!

MeMom, how many do you have in your class now? If you have already given us numbers I must have missed the update.
Have you scheduled that surgery? Be sure to give yourself plenty of time to recover! So I'm thinking maybe next week. We want you have an awesome time in October!

How are you feeling today?

Jill, the girls shirts turned out so good!!!!!!!!

MeMom..the parade pictures are just awesome!!!!!!! I can see why little ones would be scared of Abu!! :lmao: He is cute though, just bigger than life!! haha

I'm picking up where I think I left off, but if I am wrong, please forgive me. I am of delirious mind and weak body this week, and I can not be held accountable for the many mistakes I know I have made here and probably at school. I have pretty much worked and slept...and coughed...all week.

Jill, I love this, well said...in day to day ways of life, it's so hard to always remember to stop and think about these things...and how fast our children are growing!! As my 1st is about to enter 1st grade, I try and remind myself to enjoy these last couple of weeks of Summer.....these are the days we'll remember...me being home with my boys, for every minute, of every day....even though this (by far!) is the hardest job I've ever done...I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!!:cloud9:

Hug those babies extra tight tonight Mommies!!!:hug:

I was able to stay home with Jill and Trent when they were little, and I loved being a stay-at-home mom. I treasure the memories of sitting and watching Sesame Street with Jill and singing all the little songs together. I loved tossing a ball with Trent. I wish all mommies who wanted to stay at home could be able to do that.

I hope you get to feeling well soon. The first day with a over crowded class is hard enough when you are full spend. Hopefully the new teachers will arrive before the students get too attached to the teacher they have now.

The parade pictures were wonderful.

I feel less hot this morning, so that's a good sign. :)

They are just now discussing what they will do. Our cap is 20, but we all have over 20. The first grade has 14-17 each. They are considering moving a 1st grade teacher up, but they don't get in any hurry, I can assure you.

Glad you enjoyed the parade. It was a nice start to our trip.

MeMom, I hope you feel better soon!! I'm praying for you!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Loving all the udpates!!! And the pics....the girls are too cute for words!!!:cutie:

If this day goes halfway decently, I'll update again tonight. If we plan to finish this by the October trip, there will be frequent updates.

Isn't Disney logic the best kind? :)

Great parade pictures! Loved the picture of sleeping Bella...so cute!

Sat thru the first meeting today....

We'll have fun even if we eat Pop-tarts every morning. Seeing Magic Kingdom in its October colors is worth a little skimping and saving.

If you use a Disney pen during your meetings, they are a little more bearable. :)

MeMom, I also want to wish you Get Well Wishes!!!!!!!

Love the pictures of the parade...how much fun does that look like!! I hope I'm able to catch it this fall!!

I think this virus or whatever I have is finally weakening, thank heavens! Between being sick, hobbling around, and changing grades, this has been the roughest start to a school year that I have ever had. :headache:

WOW You guys got to spend my birthday in WDW celebrating. I guess I will spend my trip in Oct as an "unbirthday" celebration to make up for it!:banana::banana:

As everyone has said, watching our children grow up in family vacation moments as well as the everyday moments brings back so many memories.

I remember the first time we took the kids and all the fun times. Its hard to believe I had one start college yesterday! High school for the younger one starts next week. For everyone with little ones.... it goes fast, enjoy all you can.

I was there on my birthday, too. You have to go on your birthday sometime, if you haven't. It makes for a wonderful day!

Good luck to your big kids during the school year. We sure do love our big kids! :dance3:

Great updates! I loved seeing your Pop photos. It's such a fun resort. We stayed there last year and we liked it a lot.

Your parade photos are fantastic! Definitely makes me want to see that parade. We'll have to try to catch it on our upcoming trip!

Too cute!!!

We've never had any problems or complaints at Pop. We enjoy it. We also like Music a lot. It has an entirely different feel, so it's nice to change up sometime. Wilderness Lodge just held us in and made us not want to go anywhere! :goodvibes

I hope you do get to see the parade. I think they've added some characters since they first put it out.

I have been peeking in on everyone's reports, but I've barely responded this week. Give me until next week to get to feeling better, get caught up at school, see the knee doctor Friday, and get through Brooklynn's Nemo party, and I should be able to get up to date again. :) I know Jill has been behind, too, trying to get things ready for the party. I think tonight she works on the cake. She's planning a cute one! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter