• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Broadway Club

promises promises yes!!!!!!!!!

i'm really upset Addams family didn't win ANYTHING! it's my favorite musical, i saw it twice!!!! i even met bebe nueworth. it was fabulous, the set was amazing, songs where even better! for it to only be up for two shocked me( i went into school late the day lea michelle was announcing the nominees so i could watch it :upsidedow ) the one that didn't impress me was Fela. not my cup of tea.

I would really love to hear the soundtrack of Addams Family, but it's impossible to find.

LOVED Sean Hayes as the host, slamming on things like Spiderman: The Musical (wth IS that travesty anyway?!?) and Annie returning to B'way in 2012.

i'm excited. i just saw a commercial on nick at night about a new wii game called dance on broadway. it's like the game just dance but to show tunes. finally, a thespian video game.

i'm excited. i just saw a commercial on nick at night about a new wii game called dance on broadway. it's like the game just dance but to show tunes. finally, a thespian video game.
omg that sounds like the best game ever

Mind if I join? I'll be Annie Oakley.

I love musical theatre, and am about to start my 8th season with the local high school. These are some of my favorite musicals:

1. Jesus Christ Superstar*
2. Annie Get Your Gun
3. Bye Bye Birdie*
4. Legally Blonde
5. Guys and Dolls*

One of my favorite songs from Broadway is "You Don't Know/Who I Am" from Next to Normal. I also love Wicked and have a friend who is obsessed with RENT. The one musical I'd really love to see is Starlight Express. Can you imagine-a whole show on rollerblades? How awesome is that?!

*=a show I've been in

The Mary Poppins show actually looks like the very best thing ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI5K87UCpUI&feature=related
omg i love this musical!!!!!! saw i twice... both with gaven lee and ashlesy brown. it's my second favorite of all the disney shows... the first being tarzan (i was soooo upset it never toured!!!!! i saw it in new york and loved it!) the set was amazing and it was always one of my favorite movies when i was little. at the time is stared c-lister josh stickland who is now a star on the E! network on the show holly's world(i have a huge crush on him even though he doesn''t swing that way:mad:)

I love musical theatre, and am about to start my 8th season with the local high school. These are some of my favorite musicals:

2. Annie Get Your Gun
3. Bye Bye Birdie*
4. Legally Blonde
5. Guys and Dolls*

One of my favorite songs from Broadway is "You Don't Know/Who I Am" from Next to Normal. I also love Wicked and have a friend who is obsessed with RENT. The one musical I'd really love to see is Starlight Express. Can you imagine-a whole show on rollerblades? How awesome is that?!

*=a show I've been in
welcome!!!!

man, there are a LOT of thespians/techies on this board!!!!!

that makes me happy. what other shows have you been in????

Okay I'm like freakishly obsessed with Broadway. Right next to Disney, it's my love. My favs are Kerry Butler and Sherie Rene Scott... but I also love Jenn Gambatese (does anyone know who that is?) and, of course, Chenoweth. But I'm actually not a big Wicked fan. I love the music, but not the overall story. My favorite musicals are:

1. Tarzan
2. Xanadu
3. Next to Normal
4. Billy Elliot
5. Les Miserables
6. Aida
7. Beauty and the Beast
8. 9 to 5

Those are in no particular order. I just love those shows!! I've seen:
Broadway:
1. The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
2. Xanadu
3. Legally Blonde
4. Spring Awakening
5. Next to Normal
6. West Side Story
7. 9 to 5
8. Billy Elliot

I've seen too many on National Tour to remember! I think all the shows I've seen adds up to about 30

2. Annie Get Your Gun
3. Bye Bye Birdie*
4. Legally Blonde
5. Guys and Dolls*

*=a show I've been in

So jealous that you got to be in Superstar! I would kill for a part in a production of that one!
Okay I'm like freakishly obsessed with Broadway. Right next to Disney, it's my love. My favs are Kerry Butler and Sherie Rene Scott... but I also love Jenn Gambatese (does anyone know who that is?) and, of course, Chenoweth. But I'm actually not a big Wicked fan. I love the music, but not the overall story. My favorite musicals are:

1. Tarzan
2. Xanadu
3. Next to Normal
4. Billy Elliot
5. Les Miserables
6. Aida
7. Beauty and the Beast
8. 9 to 5

Broadway:
2. Xanadu
3. Legally Blonde
4. Spring Awakening
5. Next to Normal
6. West Side Story
7. 9 to 5
8. Billy Elliot

I've seen too many on National Tour to remember! I think all the shows I've seen adds up to about 30

I wish I could even get to see Broadway once let alone that many shows on it! I'm a seriously deprived thespian when it comes to good Broadway shows/National Tours (although I've had Rent, Wicked and Legally Blonde for tours...but still I need more!!!!)

1. Tarzan
2. Xanadu
3. Next to Normal
4. Billy Elliot
5. Les Miserables
6. Aida
7. Beauty and the Beast
8. 9 to 5

Broadway:
2. Xanadu
3. Legally Blonde
4. Spring Awakening
5. Next to Normal
6. West Side Story
7. 9 to 5
8. Billy Elliot

yes i know who jenn is... loved her in tarzan. sherie renee scott is also my favorite! let me see if i can find my pictures with them on my other computer.
So jealous that you got to be in Superstar! I would kill for a part in a production of that one!

I wish I could even get to see Broadway once let alone that many shows on it! I'm a seriously deprived thespian when it comes to good Broadway shows/National Tours (although I've had Rent, Wicked and Legally Blonde for tours...but still I need more!!!!)

my friend andy who i have done several runs with was in last years run of jesus christ superstar with ted neely. he was amazing!!!

my friend andy who i have done several runs with was in last years run of jesus christ superstar with ted neely. he was amazing!!!

AHHHHHHH I wanted to go see that when it came to my town so bad but my parents wouldn't take me. THEY went to see Ted Neely before but of course they couldn't let me see him :sad2:

lol well YEA! i always go to the stage door after a preformance and meet the stars... i've meet a LOT of celebs tht way!!!

I've never gotten to a stage door yet but I want to so bad. For Anthony my fellow rent head friend and I went to a book signing of his...got there like 4 hours early and got front row for his Q&A session :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter