• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brittany & Ryan 10/22/11 Wishes Wedding-Photos are in and reviews posted!!!

We leave in 6 days! I'm so ready to go and be married.

Most of my "to-do's" are done.
*I received the I Spy game in the mail yesterday
*Received Map to monorail
*Received Photo uploading cards
*I got a spray tan a few weeks ago (it turned out great!) and am scheduled to get another one on tuesday night before we leave on wednesday.
*I have a mani/pedi appointment for this Sunday and am getting shellac so it should last three weeks
*I need to get cash from the bank and put it in envelopes for some of our vendors
*Our marriage license STILL has not arrived.
* We completed our Mickey and Minnie baseball hat ears
*I bought giftbags and tissue paper for all of the bridesmaid gifts
*I bought thank-you notes that match our theme
*I need to figure out about tipping. We are having like six different drivers for the day of the wedding, do I need to tip them all? I'm not even riding in most of the vans/motorcoach so I have no idea how I would manage that.

Our marriage license FINALLY arrived today!! Two days before we leave! We sent off for it around September first and it took until 10/17 to get here.

I am all packed, just have to stuff my dress in a suitcase when I get home from work tomorrow. A friend of mine is coming over to learn how to feed our pets while we are gone, I am getting a spray tan and then we head to Ryan's grandma's house for the night. Her house is much closer to the airport and it will be cheaper to take a cab from there bright and early on Wednesday morning. I have to work tomorrow and then I'm free!!

I know that noone reads this but I want to share our sneak peak from Disney photography. Our wedding was the most perfect thing I could have ever imagined! Disney went above and beyond and were SO helpful the day of the wedding.

MartinMeadPhotoSneakPeak.jpg
[/IMG]

Your pictures are soooo pretty!!!! Hopefully you will do a TR and share everything about your wonderful day!

The preview pictures look great!!! I can't believe your license took so long and came so close to you leaving, you must have been stressed!! Hoping you do a TR so we can hear more about it!! :goodvibes

wow stunning photos...I think those are some of the best I've seen from DPS! congrats!

Absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to read about your big day xx

Wow, you were a beautiful bride! Great pictures, I can't wait to see more.

I love the sneak peak you posted; I just read your whole planning journal and can't WAIT to hear all about your wedding and how everything went. Did you ever post your final BEO? I know you spent a ton of time trying to get everything under budget; I'd love to see how it turned out and whether at the end of the day you were satisfied with the changes you'd made.

You were such a beautiful bride, I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all the details about your wedding!!!

Congratulations!
Brooke

I love the sneak peak you posted; I just read your whole planning journal and can't WAIT to hear all about your wedding and how everything went. Did you ever post your final BEO? I know you spent a ton of time trying to get everything under budget; I'd love to see how it turned out and whether at the end of the day you were satisfied with the changes you'd made.

You were such a beautiful bride, I can't wait to see more pictures and hear all the details about your wedding!!!

Congratulations!
Brooke

Thanks Brooke! I definitely want to share how the final BEO and budget turned out but I want to wait until I get the final credit or see if I owe money before I decide how worth it all those extra things were. Hehe. I added the $500 worth of chair covers and reception decor after we made our final payment so I'm not sure if we are going to owe money or what.

Our professional Disney photos are posted! The carriage was a complete surprise for us given to us by my Mom. It was amazing!!

Go to enjoyphotos.com
Login: Martin / Mead Wedding
Password: 1971

Let me know what you think! I hope you all like them.

Just saw all the photos! They are beautiful! I'm sure you are just thrilled with them. I am so jealous! I got married the week before you, and I still haven't gotten my photos! No sneak peeks, nothing! grr!! What's up with that? So, for now, I'm just living vicariously through your awesome pics! :rotfl: can't wait for the TR!

Just saw all the photos! They are beautiful! I'm sure you are just thrilled with them. I am so jealous! I got married the week before you, and I still haven't gotten my photos! No sneak peeks, nothing! grr!! What's up with that? So, for now, I'm just living vicariously through your awesome pics! :rotfl: can't wait for the TR!

That is so strange! We got ours really early, I was surprised. It seems like it must really be up to each photographer to get all of their editing done. I don't know why else there would be such a time difference. Who was your photographer?

Joe Duncan. He was great...and warned us that it would take a while and that he's been really busy....but I'm just so excited! It's hard to be patient!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter