Brita Fill and Go Bottles-Duane Reade

ericafny

<font color=purple>OK, I am a real Harry Potter ge
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I found the Brita Fill and Go Bottles at Duane Reade today for $8.99. The boxes were a little dusty, so they probably had them for a while, but they are still selling them :Pinkbounc

Erica

they no longer have them at duane reade. you can still buy them online. do a google search for water filter bottle -- i got mine from pure water 2go

gcgong2 said:
they no longer have them at duane reade. you can still buy them online. do a google search for water filter bottle -- i got mine from pure water 2go

Bumping up posts from years ago to divert traffic to your site is shady!!! Be honest with who you are instead of trying to force people to a site you are obviously affiliated with.

HayGan said:
Bumping up posts from years ago to divert traffic to your site is shady!!! Be honest with who you are instead of trying to force people to a site you are obviously affiliated with.

I agree. I posed this like 2 years ago after I found one of those water bottles at Duane Reade. I was wondering why all of a sudden the post resurfaced.... Shady indeedy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter