Brita Bottle

WishfulTinking

Earning My Ears
We are just back from WDW!!! Had a fantastic time. I wanted to thank everyone here for all the great ideas we got to help save a little money on the necessities.... that way we had more to spend on the fun stuff!! The BRITA WATERBOTTLE was a winner and a half. It fit in my "backpack" pocketbook with no problem, it was easy to fill, anywhere we went, and it was FREE!!! I'd guess we saved between $15 - $20 per day with the BRITA.

Thank you all so much

I'll have 2 Brita bottles and they will not fit in the backpack. Any ideas for a carrier for them?

i use a bottlestrap with my brita and just sling it across my body (it tends to slip if just on the shoulder)

Did the Britta bottle really work? I always think water in Florida smells and tastes bad -- does the Britta work against both of those?

Where can I find the Brita water bottles? I have looked at the Walmarts around here in the camping section and where they have the other Brita items but can't seem to find them. I would love to get one before we go in November.

Thank you

Did the Britta bottle really work? I always think water in Florida smells and tastes bad -- does the Britta work against both of those?

Yes -- thank goodness!! I had read on the boards about the taste and smell of the water so I ran out and bought 2 of the Brita's before our last trip. I was so glad I did because it made the water taste great! We even used it in the room for brushing teeth, etc. Well worth the cost!

Where can I find the Brita water bottles? I have looked at the Walmarts around here in the camping section and where they have the other Brita items but can't seem to find them. I would love to get one before we go in November.

The Brita bottles (and replacement filters) are in the hardware section of my Wal-Mart. I have also found them at K-Mart.

I was at the local Kmart (Topeka, KS) just Friday and they had Brita water bottles on clearence for $6 and filters for $5.

I looked at Wally the same day and they are not much more there. However every little bit saved helps. I found them back in the hardware dept where they sell filtration items for faucets.

Hope this helps.

firemist,

Brita bottles don't have straps (or insulated holders). You can buy a bottle strap at WDW for cheap.

This month in the Family Fun mag. they have how to make your own bottle strap:D , perhaps it is also listed on their website, instead of purchasing one at disney.

i use a bottlestrap with my brita and just sling it across my body (it tends to slip if just on the shoulder)

Thats what were going to do, I bought 4 black bottle straps at our dollar store.

Kristen

I bought and used our Britta bottle on our last trip and liked everything about it. But I'm sorry I didn't buy extra filters when I finally found the bottle in a Walmart store in Canada. I may have to check out their web site. www.britta.ca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter