Bristol Palin Baby Son Tripp Born

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can always tell what was popular on TV/sports a few years back when I get my new Kindergarten students. One year I had Joey, Chandler and Pheobe in the same class. This year I have 3 LaBron's.

pinnie

I can always tell what was popular on TV/sports a few years back when I get my new Kindergarten students. One year I had Joey, Chandler and Pheobe in the same class. This year I have 3 LaBron's.

pinnie

:rotfl:

Glad the baby is healthy.

But do we really need to celebrate the birth of an illegitimate child born to parents who have dropped out of high school?

I recall several posters who in the past have spoken out against teen pregnancy. :happytv:

Do you really think that the birth of a 'legitimate' child is more important that an 'illegitimate' one? :sad2: Bristol's situation may not be picture perfect, but the baby is a true gift to the family that love and care for him.

I'll never understand libs who have no problem condeming an innocent child because of birth circumstances, yet vote for and support a man with questionable 'legitimacy' surrounding his birth.

Do you really think that the birth of a 'legitimate' child is more important that an 'illegitimate' one? :sad2: Bristol's situation may not be picture perfect, but the baby is a true gift to the family that love and care for him.

I'll never understand libs who have no problem condeming an innocent child because of birth circumstances, yet vote for and support a man with questionable 'legitimacy' surrounding his birth.

This is a joke right? It is libs who condemn pre marital sex and out of wedlock births???

Who says they aren't getting married? If they got married before the baby was born I don't think Levi would have had the insurance to cover the birth and hospital costs.

One grandma could have sold a couple of outfits, and the other grandma could have upped her production/distribution.

I actually give the kids credit for not being pressured into doing something they don't want to do (marriage).

I'll never understand libs who have no problem condeming an innocent child because of birth circumstances.....

Oh it's not just the Libs....:rolleyes1

"On the pinhead front, 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. The sister of Britney says she is shocked. I bet. Now most teens are pinheads in some ways. But here the blame falls primarily on the parents of the girl, who obviously have little control over her or even over Britney Spears. Look at the way she behaves. And by the way, the mother, Lynne Spears, has reportedly already sold pictures of the upcoming baby of her 16-year-old for a million bucks. Incredible pinhead." - Bill O'Reilly

Oh it's not just the Libs....:rolleyes1

"On the pinhead front, 16-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant. The sister of Britney says she is shocked. I bet. Now most teens are pinheads in some ways. But here the blame falls primarily on the parents of the girl, who obviously have little control over her or even over Britney Spears. Look at the way she behaves. And by the way, the mother, Lynne Spears, has reportedly already sold pictures of the upcoming baby of her 16-year-old for a million bucks. Incredible pinhead." - Bill O'Reilly

Thanks for that quote, Mike.... I was looking for that one and couldn't remember what talk show host said it.

I wonder if Bill is going to call Palin's daughter a pinhead or Sarah irresponsible?

pinnie

Is that what Bristol was named after? Whenever I read it I think of the place in England.

Whenever I hear Bristol's name, I end up mentally giggling like a 12 year old girl; because "Bristols" is also the English slang word for a certain part of the female anatomy.;)

Whenever I hear Bristol's name, I end up mentally giggling like a 12 year old girl; because "Bristols" is also the English slang word for a certain part of the female anatomy.;)

So is 'Fanny"! The UK'ers got alot names for that!:lmao:

Who says they aren't getting married? If they got married before the baby was born I don't think Levi would have had the insurance to cover the birth and hospital costs. I'm sure Bristol was on her parents' policy. A lot of babies are born like that. *noticing that my anniversary yesterday and my DD's birthday don't exactly match up in the right order*:scared1: OH NO! what will people think?
That's a good point, about insurance coverage on birth/hospital costs. I hadn't even thought of it. That would certainly make sense for Bristol to remain on her parents insurance, at least for the time being. I did hear this morning on the news that Bristol and Levi are planning a wedding in the spring or early summer. I wish only the best for the new parents and their beautiful new baby, and I'm glad everyone is healthy. I think the birth of a baby is always a blessed event!

Bristol Bay is prime fishing territory in Alaska, and I believe Todd Palin was a fisherman at one point? I don't find that name weird. As others have said, the only Trips I've known were ___ ___ III.

Mitt (If my real name were Willard, I'd go by Mitt, too!) Romney has a son named Tag, I believe. But the other kids names are pretty generic.

Amusement tends to come when you have a large family with "unique" names, probably because it smacks of trying too hard.

Is there any chance not to turn this into a political thread??

Apparantly not...afterall the "lib" talk was started on the first page and continues...

This is a joke right? It is libs who condemn pre marital sex and out of wedlock births???

Hmmm, OrlandoMike showed that the cons can have the same opinion, huh? :rotfl:

Maybe a better idea is to remember and realize that people from all political parties can have a variety of views. Novel idea, I know. :)

Is there any chance not to turn this into a political thread??

I think it rather amusing that most of the "libs" here have wished Bristol and the baby well, yet the "cons" started immediately in on the snarky lib remarks and even managing to bring Obama into it.

I really like the name Bristol a lot..Not so much on the Tripp bandwagon. It's not my baby though..It's tough being a young parent. I wish them well

I think it rather amusing that most of the "libs" here have wished Bristol and the baby well, yet the "cons" started immediately in on the snarky lib remarks and even managing to bring Obama into it.

How sad that only some of the libs could wish Bristol well! After all, a baby is a blessed and happy event to be celebrated regardless of circumstances. I also can't figure out why it is so important for some to criticize Bristol's choice of names. It is her baby and she has every right to name it as she pleases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter