Brisket on WCC Skillet

Doot Fan Mommy

Mouseketeer
I thought I read that there was now brisket on the skillet but now I can't find the thread. Is this true? I love brisket!

Yep, it's true! We were at WCC on 10/31/08, and they did serve brisket with the skillet during that time. DH, who is very picky about meat, loved it and asked for seconds! :)

Enjoy!

We also had brisket with our skillet in October. Our server said that the shrimp are rotated with other meats throughout the year and that lunch had sausage and supper had beef brisket at this time. Who knows if\when it will change, but I hope you get to enjoy it.

Thanks! I have a little more than a moth before my trip so who knows what they will have at that time! Anyone eat there in the past few days and cam comment?

I hope that is the case and they keep it for January when we go!

Brisket last week, DH had the skillet and enjoyed it. I had a veggie enchilada it was bad, and cold.

Yes, had it in October. It was a nice surprise, it wasn't one of our choices two years ago. It was very good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter