Bringing your own lunch

jordansmomma

<font color=darkorchid><marquee>DebbieLouWho Wendy
what have you taken for lunch or what have you gone back to your room to eat for lunch or snacks that are fast and easy? It will be August and hot!! Any ideas??

I packed my lunch once I am sure it was peant butter and chips. I found a table outside of epcot. Before long here comes another couple who had packed their lunch and found a spot to rest. I am not that fond of peanut butter so may be I will try to come up with something diffrent this year. I have also taken crackers and such to snack on.

We always do breakfast in the room. In August we brought small snack (I almost typed snakes!) with us. It was so hot that we only usually ate once durning the day (besides breakfast). I lost 7 pounds eating fries and burgers every day! :)

I would be very careful as to what you pack. With temps high you wouldn't want anything to go bad... i think I'd spend a couple of dollars for a meal. I've heard there is a meal over at Cosmic Rays (Tomorrowland) for about $12 and looks like it could feed an army! includes 1/2 of a chicken, ribs, potatoes & veggies!
i would probably pack a granola bar and get something for the family to share.

I packed 12 oz bottles of soda, wrap sandwiches and pringles. The soda kept the sandwiches cold enough until we ate. The wraps worked well because we didn't have to worry abou them getting squished.

:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter