Bringing Wine Onboard

for those bringing your own bottle or box of wine, do you bring your own glasses too? Or do they have them available on the ship?

2/13/10 I purchased box wine, & carried it on the Magic.

First night I gave it to my server, Dwight and drank from it, in the dining room all week. (had about one glass each night)

At the end of the week, there was more than half left, I gave it to Dwight to drink the remaining, he was very grateful to have it.

There was a cork screw fee of $23.00 on my bill. I was very happy to drink my favorite wine all week, and avoiding carring it in myself to the dinning room.

2/13/10 I purchased box wine, & carried it on the Magic.

First night I gave it to my server, Dwight and drank from it, in the dining room all week. (had about one glass each night)

At the end of the week, there was more than half left, I gave it to Dwight to drink the remaining, he was very grateful to have it.

There was a cork screw fee of $23.00 on my bill. I was very happy to drink my favorite wine all week, and avoiding carring it in myself to the dinning room.

Sounds like a plan!!

MJ

Be very careful giving the left over wine to your server. As nice as the gesture is, if they get a room inspection and there is alcohol that didn't come from the crew store, or hasn't been stamped by security allowing it, then they can get fired.

I know it's up to the servers to accept it or not, but I am sure you would hate it if your server got fired because of an act of kindness on your part.

So what do people use to carry beer on? What constitutes carry on luggage? Same rules as airlines?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter