• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bringing snacks and alcohol to port without a car

DisneyDiana!

Mouseketeer
We’re flying in a day early and spending the night at the Hyatt airport hotel. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on where we could buy snacks and alcohol in the airport to take with us on the DCL bus to Port. Do you think it would be better if I just bought some items in the airport shops or would you visit a grocery store via cab? How far is the nearest grocery store and would the pice difference from the airport make it worth the trip? I wasn’t looking for much, just some champagne, bottled water, soda and individually packaged snacks. We’ll be on a 4 day cruise.

We’re flying in a day early and spending the night at the Hyatt airport hotel. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on where we could buy snacks and alcohol in the airport to take with us on the DCL bus to Port. Do you think it would be better if I just bought some items in the airport shops or would you visit a grocery store via cab? How far is the nearest grocery store and would the pice difference from the airport make it worth the trip? I wasn’t looking for much, just some champagne, bottled water, soda and individually packaged snacks. We’ll be on a 4 day cruise.

There is really nowhere in the airport to purchase alcohol. You could buy the snacks in the store across from the Hyatt in the terminal but I don't think they sell cases of water...it would be bottles as a per bottle price. they have some small bags of snacks/candy, etc.

I think I would take a cab somewhere. The Hyatt should be able to tell how far a grocery store/liquor store would be.

MJ

Why not bring the packaged snacks from home, that's one less thing to worry about picking up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter