bringing own wine on board

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
Is it ok to bring a bottle of wine with you when you board in Cape Canaveral? I know when we were in St. Maarten we bought alcohol and that was fine but do they let you start out with any?

If you bring it to dinner, you'll pay a 'corking fee' of $15.

Rererring to say a case of beer or cokes, do you just carry it on board with all your other carry ons? It's definately not something I would want to pack away in the suitcases! Is it one of those things where you just need to remember that you will be carrying it around with you until your room is ready?

You need to either pack it securely in your luggage, or carry it on. if you carry it on, you can take it to your room right away.

I've packed the cans in my luggage without a problem until the last trip when a bunch of cans got dented. Fortunately, none opened. I'll put them in carry-on from now on.

If you have little kids, do as I have done. Wrap liquids in disposable pull-ups or diapers, then ziplock bag them. The disposables will absorb the mess, hopefully. Suck the air out using a straw and they pack fairly tight. You could probably try this even if you do not later need to apply the absorbant to a little behind.

Carla

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter