Bringing Mom to WDW for MY bday, Sept '09! Day 4 Part 1..AK and Tusker House 12/30!

Hey you're leaving in 2 days!! Yay!! Sorry I haven't been on here lately. School and work has kept me quite busy! Have fun on your trip and don't worry everything will work out quite fine!

Hey girl!!!!!

I hope you have a marvelous time!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

thanks hun! :)

Hey you're leaving in 2 days!! Yay!! Sorry I haven't been on here lately. School and work has kept me quite busy! Have fun on your trip and don't worry everything will work out quite fine!

Don't worry about being MIA... I'm pretty much the same way on the DIS lately. Just so much going on! :)

2 more days!!!! I can't believe it.

OMG me either :banana:

TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!!

OK, nerves are starting to calm down slightly. Now just trying to get through everything I still have to do.

I mentioned I took the suitcases out, right? Yeah well...that's about all I did last night. :lmao: I DID vacuum my room at least...still have to dust. I also went through all my electronics and piled up all the wires, etc that I need, except for what I'm still using up until we leave. Made sure that my moms camera and my camera wires are compatible (they are) so we don't have more than we need with us.

Totally FORGOT to give mom the check this morning to go pull out some cash. There's a TD Bank though right outside work so on my way out I'm going to try running there and hoping they're still open. I'm pretty sure they're all open on Th-Fri until 8pm.

Doing laundry tonight at dads so that will be out of the way...

Still to do....
- iron shorts (I guess if all else fails I COULD do it down there but I'd rather not!)
- PACK!
- double check electronics/batteries/wires
- try to print boarding passes, if not just get them at the airport
- threaten my friend Christina with her life if she doesn't pick us up bright and early.

Oh...did I mention that? I went running with my friend Christina the other day and mentioned that I have to call my other friend Nikki and make sure she can pick us up from the airport. If you remember, I didn't ask anyone to bring us there since it was so freakin early in the morning. :sad2: Christina had actually brought us to the airport last time (in 2007) so I would have asked her for a pickup but she'll be away at a wedding. ANYWAYS...she asks how we're getting to the airport and I mention car service because it's so early and I don't want to inconvenience anyone. But...she quickly offered to drive us! :love: I felt bad and repeatedly told her I don't want her to but she insisted and said she'll just drive us and then head back to bed when she gets home. Now I just have to make sure she gets her butt out of bed on time! :rotfl2: She only lives 2 miles away so it's not that bad of a drive for her.

OK.... time to finish up some work!

Still to do....
- iron shorts (I guess if all else fails I COULD do it down there but I'd rather not!)
- PACK!
- double check electronics/batteries/wires
- try to print boarding passes, if not just get them at the airport
- threaten my friend Christina with her life if she doesn't pick us up bright and early.

I rechecked all my electronics stuff 3 or 4 times. Need phone chargers, camera, lenses, flash if you have one, associated batteries, cleaning supplies, laptop, laptop charger, and any other electronics stuff.

I don't think Christina realizes what she's gotten herself into. It's not just a ride to the airport; it needs to be precise so everything goes according to plan. ;)

I feel like Linkin Park. I am absolutely hyper. I have scrubbed tubs, swept and mopped floors, washed, dried, folded and put away clothes, watered flowers, fixed my dining table for fall, cleaned my bedroom door(sticky from the tape holding the mouse heads of the countdown calendar) washed dishes and made my bed. And it is only 2:30 :scared1:

48 HOURS FROM NOW WE WILL BE AT DISNEY

Did you decide about MNSSHP?

I rechecked all my electronics stuff 3 or 4 times. Need phone chargers, camera, lenses, flash if you have one, associated batteries, cleaning supplies, laptop, laptop charger, and any other electronics stuff.

I don't think Christina realizes what she's gotten herself into. It's not just a ride to the airport; it needs to be precise so everything goes according to plan. ;)

Luckily Christina is a Disney freak as well (although slightly less than I) so she totally understands the precise planning thing...I hope! :confused3

I feel like Linkin Park. I am absolutely hyper. I have scrubbed tubs, swept and mopped floors, washed, dried, folded and put away clothes, watered flowers, fixed my dining table for fall, cleaned my bedroom door(sticky from the tape holding the mouse heads of the countdown calendar) washed dishes and made my bed. And it is only 2:30 :scared1:

48 HOURS FROM NOW WE WILL BE AT DISNEY

Did you decide about MNSSHP?

OMG I didn't even think about it in hours! :banana: In... 42 or 43 hours we'll be in Disney!!! :scared1: And wow on being productive! I need to get some motivation from you!

Umm...still undecided about MNSSHP :( BOO!

In... 42 or 43 hours we'll be in Disney!!! :scared1:
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Woo hoo Jenn, not much longer now and you will be in the happiest place on
earth!!! Now, go clean your room, get your stuff together... because soon you
will be on :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Most important, do not sweat the small stuff... just have a great time and then
tell us all about it on twitter and in your TR when you get back.
Safe travels!
Gene

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am excited for you! How are you sleeping? I know when it comes to 3-4 days before, I have a hard time going to sleep!

Jen, I think you should do a MNSSHP! Dave and I are actually doing two on our honeymoon! :) I just put a reminder in my phone not to forget to pack them! LOL!!!

You are going to have a blast!!!! :)

Almost time!!! I'm excited for you. I know you are beyond excited. Have a safe flight, and a great trip!!! Can't wait to read all about it, and see pics :)

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Woo hoo Jenn, not much longer now and you will be in the happiest place on
earth!!! Now, go clean your room, get your stuff together... because soon you
will be on :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Most important, do not sweat the small stuff... just have a great time and then
tell us all about it on twitter and in your TR when you get back.
Safe travels!
Gene

Thanks Gene! Cleaned the room...still gotta do the rest lol

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am excited for you! How are you sleeping? I know when it comes to 3-4 days before, I have a hard time going to sleep!

Sleeping? I woke up at 5:30 this morning! Ugh! At least I'm preparing my body for tomorrow's very early wakeup call!

Jen, I think you should do a MNSSHP! Dave and I are actually doing two on our honeymoon! :) I just put a reminder in my phone not to forget to pack them! LOL!!!

You are going to have a blast!!!! :)

Haha! I do really wanna do it! Just have to see how I can fit it all in!

Yeah, I say come on and go to MNSSHP :thumbsup2. Go on the 29th and we can meet up.

If I do go at all, thats definitely the day I'll do it! :)

Almost time!!! I'm excited for you. I know you are beyond excited. Have a safe flight, and a great trip!!! Can't wait to read all about it, and see pics :)

Thanks Lisa! Can't believe it's TOMORROW!

Well its almost here! :yay:
I hope you and your mom have an amazing time and that you have a very magical birthday!:tinker:

We leave TOMORROW!!!

Wow, seriously? I thought this day would NEVER come. :cool1:

So I whittled down the stuff I have to do a bit yesterday. Before work I actually quickly vacuumed my room so knocked that out early. After work made a quick stop to the bank to pull out some tipping money. Headed to my dad's house and quickly threw in a load of laundry. We then headed out to this yummy new restaurant, Fire & Oak for an early bday dinner for me (Michele, it's actually in your neck of the woods in Little Falls!). Me, stepmom, and stepbro all thought it was really good...dad thought it was fabulous. After the nice relaxing dinner, headed back to their house so I can finish laundry and get sucked into the Grey's Anatomy premiere.

So by the time I got home, it was already kinda late...around 11:30. Still managed to put all my laundry away (usually it sits there for a day) AND I dusted my room. They need a pat on the back smiley... :rotfl:

For some reason woke up at 5:30 this morning and bummed around. At 7am I logged on to JetBlue and quickly checked in online. Now I just need to go find a stupid printer!

Schedule for today?
10am... eyebrows
5pm...nails

I was going to go to Sears and get new front tires that I desperately need but I don't think I can squeeze in an extra hour and a half in there. My guilty conscience is thinking I should stay and actually work from home. :) I guess they can wait until the Friday after I get home from the trip.

Ironing and packing...I'm going to start doing that in a bit after I pull my body out of bed and go make some breakfast lol.

Sooooooo exciiiiiiiting!!! :yay::yay:

I don't even know where Fire & Oak is! :laughing: Really, I gotta go to places other than diners.

Have a wonderful wonderful time!

and I'm excited for you too, Dawn!!! Can't wait to heat/tweet all about all of your adventures! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Happy Days for Jenn!!!!

Less than 24hrs and you will be on your way to Disney!!!!

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME DISNEY!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Got the UberTwitter fired up... start posting those tweets!

Have a great time Jenn!!

Gene

OMG You leave tomorrow! I'm so jealous! Have a great time! I can't wait to read all about it. Tell Mickey we'll see him soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter