Bringing mini refrig?

sjms71

DIS Veteran
Staying at Pop in a few weeks. Has anyone had a problem with bringing a mini refrig from home?

I been wondering about this. I do many trips to Disney, and usually stay in a value resort. I just can't justify paying $10 a night to keep a half gallon of milk cold for my 6-day stay! :( I realize it would be far cheaper to get a mini-fridge and use it on many trips, than to rent one over and over. Good to know that housekeeping won't unplug it if I do get one! :)

Rhonda - what model do you have? I been looking around but not bought anything yet. :)

No problem bringing your mini fridge from home. . . A Baby's Best Friend even rents them (at a much better price than the resort does) if you don't bring yours. We have never had a problem with doing either, and the price is so worth not having to schlug ice around.

I have seen folks suggest the cheap styro cooler with ice, but ya know, I'm on vacation.

We have an Igloo Kool Mate Cooler/Warmer. It plugs either into a wall or the car lighter. If you plug the cord into the cooler one direction it cools like a refrigerator. If you turn the plug around the other direction, it acts as a warmer! We love it! :banana:

We brought ours, and never had a problem. I had kept the receipt for just in case. We were there for a couple of weeks and it was soooo worth it. It was cheaper to buy a small fridge than rent it everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter