• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
In just 24 hours I'll be winging my way to NY for the first leg of the journey. Hard to believe it's here already and that by tomorrow night/Sat. morning I will be in Europe! I just wish I could tell the kitties that I am not abandoning them; they will have two neighbors visiting, but they are going to be miffed (my bird will be too; he is loose when we are home so he's not going to like 14 days of "cage arrest"). DH has decided that he's going to overpack on a free rein, then weigh the bag and start removing things untill the scale says it's okay.

I got a phone call from Disney at 4:00Pm yesturday telling me that I have been upgraded to 6592. I am still intrested in being in the room tour but a little sad I can;t show off a cat 9, but then again this being my ssecind ever cruise with disney and being upgrded to a cat 6 makes up for everytghing.

That was mine and Laura's cabin before we got upgraded a couple weeks ago to 8566!!

Please keep your fingers crossed that I make it to JFK on time tomorrow. I have to fly thru Dallas and with the tropical storm coming onshore I hope it does not cause me any delays. I only have about 2 1/2 hours layover in JFK.

Hopefully I will see everyone on Saturday!

Pam

Safe travels everyone!j
I don't get to leave til tomorrow but at least I am off work today tieing up loose end. Called the Airline my flight is confirmed. The only thing My travel agent told me she confirmed the seats. The Airline said they couldn't do that til we got to the airport.

See you all on saturday!

Disney Sweetie

You posted awhile back that you were on the 1/2 Day Montserat Tour. Are you still doing it? I booked it

Gail

Safe travels everyone!j
I don't get to leave til tomorrow but at least I am off work today tieing up loose end. Called the Airline my flight is confirmed. The only thing My travel agent told me she confirmed the seats. The Airline said they couldn't do that til we got to the airport.

See you all on saturday!

Disney Sweetie

You posted awhile back that you were on the 1/2 Day Montserat Tour. Are you still doing it? I booked it

Gail

Yes...if I make it to Barcelona!! :lmao: I will be there....plan on wearing a black skirt and coral shirt. I have blonde hair. My cabin number is 8566 so maybe we can meet up outside the meeting area on Sunday morning. I will be at work for about another 1 1/2 hours then it is off to tie up loose ends.

Pam

disney sweetie--are you flying jfk to barcelona? we are -- flight leaves jfk 5:30 ish friday night (i think). if so. . .i hope my :hyper: 3 yr old doesn't disturb anyone--i'm Apologizing up front!

I'm just here to wish everyone a safe journey to Barcelona. My DH and I are leaving for Minneapolis tonight. We'll be meeting up with our gang of 8 and flying out tomorrow at 12:30.

Congrats to all of those who have received upgrades! Let the Magic Begin!

I can't stop wondering who our cruise staff will be. I hope we get a lively bunch. The gang that was on the EB Panama Repo was the best!

Pixie Dust to all & to all a safe flight!

Erica J.

Wow! this thread is sinking fast. Thought I'd give it a little bump!

Anyone flying out on the 8pm Delta flight from Atlanta on 8/17?

Wow! this thread is sinking fast. Thought I'd give it a little bump!

Anyone flying out on the 8pm Delta flight from Atlanta on 8/17?

We are!! We leave Pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon and pick up the Atlanta flight to BCN..

:banana: I left work today after putting in a 1/2 day where all I did was think about my packing and tell my co-workers good-bye.:banana:

Buddy is going to kill me when he sees how little room I left for him to share in the 2 pieces of luggage I have for us so far:scared1: !

Got myself a deluxe pedicure today so my nails look nice in sandals and to calm my pre-flight nerves. They need pedicures on the plane...nothing like a foot massage, cucumber wrap, hot paraffin...mmmmm!!

The alarm will go off at 6 a.m. tomorrow. Pick-up is at 8 a.m. to wing our way to NY (scored an exit row...yeah!!). Then off to Dublin in the butt end of the plane, and then next stop: Barcelona!!!

That was mine and Laura's cabin before we got upgraded a couple weeks ago to 8566!!

Please keep your fingers crossed that I make it to JFK on time tomorrow. I have to fly thru Dallas and with the tropical storm coming onshore I hope it does not cause me any delays. I only have about 2 1/2 hours layover in JFK.

Hopefully I will see everyone on Saturday!

Pam
I am in 7503! Planning on wearing beige capris & and a black & beige top!

Gail

We are!! We leave Pittsburgh tomorrow afternoon and pick up the Atlanta flight to BCN..

:banana: I left work today after putting in a 1/2 day where all I did was think about my packing and tell my co-workers good-bye.:banana:

Buddy is going to kill me when he sees how little room I left for him to share in the 2 pieces of luggage I have for us so far:scared1: !

We'll see you in Atlanta!

Finally!!! We are all packed and I'm finishing up one small load of laundry. we will be leaving at about 10:30 am tomorrow morning for the airport. I'm sure I'll be too excited to sleep tonight as well as going over mental To Do lists in my mind.

See You All in Barcelona!!! :cheer2: :banana:

First leg of my journey is done-I'm in Michigan. Tomorrow Mary and I fly out from Detroit on NWA to Chicago to connect with Aer Lingus.
Safe travels everyone.

I need to get to bed, but hard to do it with the excitement...this time tomorrow I should be in Dublin!

I need to get to bed, but hard to do it with the excitement...this time tomorrow I should be in Dublin!
I am heading to bed now...will be up at 6 -to work at 8 and on the road to JFK by 1 pm...

see all my Aer Lingus Friends THIS afternoon!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I'm just here to wish everyone a safe journey to Barcelona. My DH and I are leaving for Minneapolis tonight. We'll be meeting up with our gang of 8 and flying out tomorrow at 12:30.

Congrats to all of those who have received upgrades! Let the Magic Begin!

I can't stop wondering who our cruise staff will be. I hope we get a lively bunch. The gang that was on the EB Panama Repo was the best!

Pixie Dust to all & to all a safe flight!

Erica J.

OK so you've probably already left but its meant to include...:

Travis, David, Natalie, Simone, DJ Mike, & Oscar. Not sure about anyone else but when we did the EB they said they were definately on this one. Michael was hoping to be back too but he might not be. Melanie did the EB one but then was going back to the Wonder so again not sure on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter