• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I transferred my boking of this cruise to the PC EB Repo. I knew I wasn't going to be on this cruise for about a month or so now, but it is now official. Plans just didn't pan out as I had hoped. I hope you have an awesome trip! Sorry Todd!!!

see you in 2008

I have been concentrating on booking the 2008 repo--phewww--that was a challenge.
Now I can focus on this trip.

Is it too early to pack???:)

AH HA! Goody Bags!!

On the 12/09 cruise, Lisa made Christmas stockings for the DIS geeks. Served the same purpose.

What would be good for Spain? :scratchin
Nothin'. I don't know about you, but with strict baggage limits, I'm only bringing what's necessary. I'm gonna pass on this activity.

TGIF it's another week closer to this cruise!

Sorry for the lack of enthusiasm but after the PC Cruise Booking Fiasco, just don't have it in me..............

j

My kids are driving me crazy.

Now all three have decided to go to the Med. Erica change my standing to kids ages 21, 18 and 15

It has been an interesting week.

First LOT changes the date of departure for the Med. Hours with Orbitz and LOT to get a full refund (which will show up in two to three billing cycles).:sad2:

Then the great PC booking wars. BTW I love my travel agent.

Today I will spend finding a new air fare to BCN, making sure our hotel room will hold four people, if not finding a new one. Adding a kid to the Med ressies.

Oh yes and giving DCL yet more of my money that they can hold for over a year.

My kids are driving me crazy.

Now all three have decided to go to the Med. Erica change my standing to kids ages 21, 18 and 15

It has been an interesting week.

First LOT changes the date of departure for the Med. Hours with Orbitz and LOT to get a full refund (which will show up in two to three billing cycles).:sad2:

Then the great PC booking wars. BTW I love my travel agent.

Today I will spend finding a new air fare to BCN, making sure our hotel room will hold four people, if not finding a new one. Adding a kid to the Med ressies.

Oh yes and giving DCL yet more of my money that they can hold for over a year.

Disney should start there own Bank ...Oh wait ..they have DVC :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

pirate:

Hi Everyone,

We are canceling this cruise. We are going to go next year on a 7day Mexican Riviera cruise instead. I am a bit sad but it makes so much more sense for us financially. My husband's boss was not crazy about the 14 day cruise and this cruise will be a bit less money and no airfare!! Have a wonderful time, I am sorry I didn't get to meet you! :)

Hi Everyone,

We are canceling this cruise. We are going to go next year on a 7day Mexican Riviera cruise instead. I am a bit sad but it makes so much more sense for us financially. My husband's boss was not crazy about the 14 day cruise and this cruise will be a bit less money and no airfare!! Have a wonderful time, I am sorry I didn't get to meet you! :)

Have a great time. You can join us through the "live" posts that will no doubt take place.

Hi Everyone,

sorry you couldnt make it, it seems a lot of people are getting out of this cruise since the new cruises opened up.

sorry you couldnt make it, it seems a lot of people are getting out of this cruise since the new cruises opened up.

I was affraid this would happen , I wonder if this means there will be more deals on the horizon ..

pirate:

with all the people dropping out ya there might be some new deals coming out, if not i wouldnt mine the ship be ing half full or whatever

Maybe some upgrages will be available on the day of sail.:cool1: :cool1:

We are canceling this cruise. We are going to go next year on a 7day Mexican Riviera cruise instead...Have a wonderful time, I am sorry I didn't get to meet you! :)
I am sad. We were looking forward to meeting you. Please keep in touch, and maybe we'll meet sometime in the future. Enjoy your cruise!

I was affraid this would happen , I wonder if this means there will be more deals on the horizon ..

pirate:
with all the people dropping out ya there might be some new deals coming out, if not i wouldnt mine the ship be ing half full or whatever

We are already getting 10% off, shipboard credit of $200? I think - 'free tips' because I re-booked on my 11/06 cruise - maybe some more onboard credit????

and eye RN that certainly is a thought....maybe 'free upgrades' before the cruise as well as they redistribute the passengers around the ship.....not a bad thing!!!

Well - got a couple of things done today :goodvibes

Eurorail Quote - though prices are good - through June - hoping they don't change much when they do the summer pricing.

$ 137 pp - in the T--4 and $ 229 pp in the T-2. I believe dinner is included.

Plus - booked hotel for DL in '08 :thumbsup2

I am now booked on the E/B - 8/17/07 - thanks to my TA - Allseas - 4 th cruise with them now. Have a running joke with Sandie that her disney phreak is calling :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I decided on 1/31 to risk everything - signed on to Disneycruise around 9:15 or so - put in my existing throwaway ressie # - and they had booked me already in my CAT 8 :cool1: Didn't bother them the rest of the day --

Time to pack :banana:

Well - got a couple of things done today :goodvibes

Eurorail Quote - though prices are good - through June - hoping they don't change much when they do the summer pricing.

$ 137 pp - in the T--4 and $ 229 pp in the T-2. I believe dinner is included.

Plus - booked hotel for DL in '08 :thumbsup2

I am now booked on the E/B - 8/17/07 - thanks to my TA - Allseas - 4 th cruise with them now. Have a running joke with Sandie that her disney phreak is calling :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I decided on 1/31 to risk everything - signed on to Disneycruise around 9:15 or so - put in my existing throwaway ressie # - and they had booked me already in my CAT 8 :cool1: Didn't bother them the rest of the day --

Time to pack :banana:

Don't you mean 08? If so, congrats. You need to come join us on the Captains Reposition Repossession thread. Start with the summaries on page 1, then jump on in. Word of warning, we're about to hit out 10,000 post.

And for those train rates, anyone else want to share? It's just me and my DS 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter