• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave2: Back atcha' Sisters Mel and Renee'!!! ;)

Can't wait to cruise with you both again!!! We'll be making lots of new friends too, we always have a lot of fun, don't we?!!! :woohoo:

Heres my info...

Name: winnyis
Room: 5520
Cat: 10 (SPR)
Deck: 5
No in group: 4 - Me, DH, DD (12) and DS (8)

Just back from "Ice Age 2" -- funny movie! The kids loved it. Pretty good for a sequel.

rotary2808 - I was thinking that, too.....do not let DS see the new "Poseiden Adventure". Not even sure I want to see it before we cruise again! :scared:

faireygod mother - I didn't look at your signature before posting that explanation of what the "fish extenders" were on the May PC repo. You've been on DCL, so of course you know what the fish memo holder is outside the stateroom door. Sorry 'bout that....didn't mean to make the answer so basic. :blush:

So, who is going on the Magic or Wonder between now and next August?

(Edited because I can't spell!)

Oh good heavens....I just reread some posts and realized it was GrayFal who asked about the fish extenders, not faireygod mother! See why I was a lurker in the past!? Auuugh! :sad2:

ds2Mom said:
faireygod mother - I didn't look at your signature before posting that explanation of what the "fish extenders" were on the May PC repo. You've been on DCL, so of course you know what the fish memo holder is outside the stateroom door. Sorry 'bout that....didn't mean to make the answer so basic. :blush:

So, who is going on the Magic or Wonder between now and next August?
I am NOT faireygodmother nor do I play her on TV :lmao: but I DID ask about the 'fish :fish: extenders' .
I have been on 3 previous DCL cruises and never noticed anyone hanging stuff from their :fish: fish!
Cool idea.......

and hannosmom, faireygodmother and I are November "Double Dippers" :grouphug:

Mom2Belle&PeterPan said:
:wave2: Back atcha' Sisters Mel and Renee'!!! ;)

Can't wait to cruise with you both again!!! We'll be making lots of new friends too, we always have a lot of fun, don't we?!!! :woohoo:

Watch It Sister!

There are others here too! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Don't forget Mel might Flip Flop! :lmao: :lmao:

j

Add us to the growing list of cruisers, bringing the Magic home again. It is myself, Patty, Misti and Dominique. I finally talke us into making the plunge. We are trying for a category 7 if not, will make do with an 11. Cant wait to meet up with all the cruisers from the 1st bringing home the Magic , along with new friends

Name: GrayFal :yay:
Room: 6620
Cat: 6
Deck: 6
No in group: 6 (inc DH & Hannosmom Gang :grouphug: )

Name: Hannosmom :yay:
Room: 6622
Cat: 6
Deck: 6
No in group: 6 (inc DH Hannosdad, DD chichihoney, Dsis Deb & GrayFal Gang :cool1: :wave: )

Morning all! :wave:

GrayFal -- A thousand apologies! LOL! That was the only time in 3 cruises I've ever seen those :fish: extenders. I think it was a one-time thing by a quick-thinking DISer. I vaguely remember her posting she'd bought their entire stock!

ladypoo - Welcome, welcome! This is going to be great fun! :woohoo: :banana: party:

More pixiedust: for everyone on Tuesday!

ds2Mom said:
Morning all! :wave:

GrayFal -- A thousand apologies! LOL! That was the only time in 3 cruises I've ever seen those :fish: extenders. I think it was a one-time thing by a quick-thinking DISer. I vaguely remember her posting she'd bought their entire stock!
I accept all one thousand apologies...now do ya have a picture????

Here is something to put you in the mood :boat:

The Magic in port this morning......

Magicapril1.jpg

Scratch42 said:
Watch It Sister!

There are others here too! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Don't forget Mel might Flip Flop! :lmao: :lmao:

j

HEY!!! That's cause they were the ones who welcomedme here, my dear friend Scratch, ya' know I luv ya' dearly!!! :grouphug:

Pattie, Misti, and Dominique, YAHOO!!!!

Looking forward to meeting all on this thread, and don't forget to welcome everyone Med Repo Cruisin' FOOLS!!! HA! ;) :wave: :woohoo:

(Edited because I spelled "Misti's" name wrong, sorry Patty and Misti, you'd think I'd know how to spell Misti's name by now! pirate: :grouphug: )

After being a long time lurker for the Panama Canal Westbound Repo (our first Disney cruise), we finally decided to join the board. We are booked on this cruise and the 10-days Mediterranean prior to that. We had such a great time on the Panama Repo that we decided to do back to back cruises this time. We are also bringing the whole family this time: myself, DH, DD13, DD10, DS8, DS7, and DD5 (at the time of the cuise). My husband was born and raised in Italy, so we will be spending some time before the cruise to visit Italy and relatives.

Ann

DisneyAnn&Dan said:
After being a long time lurker for the Panama Canal Westbound Repo (our first Disney cruise), we finally decided to join the board. We are booked on this cruise and the 10-days Mediterranean prior to that. We had such a great time on the Panama Repo that we decided to do back to back cruises this time. We are also bringing the whole family this time: myself, DH, DD13, DD10, DS8, DS7, and DD5 (at the time of the cuise). My husband was born and raised in Italy, so we will be spending some time before the cruise to visit Italy and relatives.

Ann
Sounds like you will be having a truly wonderful vacation! :sunny:

Grayfal, welcome home. You could play me in real life as we are both from the big apple. You just have to take in more stray people to make your family larger. :rotfl2:

Well I am exhausted and tired from all the work today. It was a beautiful day here and we got a lot of work done outside the house. Does anyone else HATE moles as much as I do. Thank goodness there will be none on the cruise.

Have a good night

faireygod mother said:
Grayfal, welcome home. You could play me in real life as we are both from the big apple. You just have to take in more stray people to make your family larger. :rotfl2:

Well I am exhausted and tired from all the work today. It was a beautiful day here and we got a lot of work done outside the house. Does anyone else HATE moles as much as I do. Thank goodness there will be none on the cruise.

Have a good night
Still in Palm Springs where the weather is BEAUTIFUL!!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Sorry you are tired but outside work is good tired I think! :rolleyes1
I pm'ed you :smooth:

Moles. Don't get me started. :furious:

Hate them, hate them....hate their little rummaging faces. Anyone see "Failure To Launch"? The scene with the bird was :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Hmmmmm....maybe an idea for those stinkin' yard destroyers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter