Bringing food on the ship

momto2girlsLA

Earning My Ears
Question, we are going to have snack food with us as we are going to WDW after plus I want to be able to give my kids something 1st thing in the morning to hold them over from when they wake up until we get to breakfast. One of my girls gets really, really hungry and needs to eat something right away in the morning. I know you can bring some food on board but what qualifies "any open snack containers". If I have store bought food in a zip locked bag, can I bring it on or do I need to keep everything in the original containers? I was hoping to separate stuff into our cruise suitcase and our one for the rest of our trip.

Question, we are going to have snack food with us as we are going to WDW after plus I want to be able to give my kids something 1st thing in the morning to hold them over from when they wake up until we get to breakfast. One of my girls gets really, really hungry and needs to eat something right away in the morning. I know you can bring some food on board but what qualifies "any open snack containers". If I have store bought food in a zip locked bag, can I bring it on or do I need to keep everything in the original containers? I was hoping to separate stuff into our cruise suitcase and our one for the rest of our trip.

Factory sealed packages. Ziplocks aren't what they mean.

Factory sealed packages. Ziplocks aren't what they mean.
Thanks - I will have to limit what food the girls and my DH open before we board the ship. Most of what I bought is factory sealed in separate wrappers but some of the stuff is not - I will just "hid" that stuff from the kids until we are on board and then bring some empty zip locks to use once the stuff is open.

Thanks - I will have to limit what food the girls and my DH open before we board the ship. Most of what I bought is factory sealed in separate wrappers but some of the stuff is not - I will just "hid" that stuff from the kids until we are on board and then bring some empty zip locks to use once the stuff is open.

Once you're onboard, there's plenty of food for the taking. In the buffet, at the poolside quick serves, even room service. You can get single cereal boxes at breakfast everyday to take back to your room, if you wish.

I wouldn't worry about the availablity of food onboard.

:cutie:

Once you're onboard, there's plenty of food for the taking. In the buffet, at the poolside quick serves, even room service. You can get single cereal boxes at breakfast everyday to take back to your room, if you wish.

I wouldn't worry about the availablity of food onboard.

:cutie:

Thanks - I'm not worried about the food while on the ship, most of what I'm bringing is for our stay at WDW and the trip home which is all after our cruise. I've cruised before and now that I will always be able to find something to eat at anytime day or night. I just want to make sure to have a few special things on hand for my kids, especially my older DD for "those moments" when only certain things will do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter