Bringing an extra light?

SM101

Mouseketeer
Am I allowed to bring an extra light for the room? Specifically, I will want to bring a small plug in OTT light, which is a daylight-type craft lamp.

We're planning a long vacation next year including a one week cruise, and I can't see going that long without doing some crafting and will really need the light. It's my downtime thing :-)

I'm not sure about one you plug in but I also have a small battery powere one! It has a clip on it and uses AA batteries. Just a thought!

I have one of those as well....it's my back up plan.

I'm doing a 3 week vacation with a 1 week cruise and 2 weeks at DW with my kid (not an issue) and my sister (we have a strained relationship to say the least).

I know that I can't be "on the go" for that whole time, so need a few plans for down-time activities, plus "crafts" are the one language my sister and I DO speak well together with minimal friction LOL. If said crafting (cross stitch, bead jewelry, etc) is in the evening (or an overcast rainy day), I need an OTT....and of course everything I want to bring to the resort needs to be able to come on the cruise with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter