• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bring Back the Tag Fairy...Please!

It's funny this popped up. I remember reading a post just the other day and thinking "That would have been a great tag!"

Hmmm…TF is there any way for you to play even though you can't change avatar's? We miss you!!!

:lovestruc
Aww, you guys :::Sniff::: :goodvibes I miss you, too. You don't know how many smiles you gave me through the years, and the snickers I'd be doing waiting for you to see your newest tags.

And... yes, I can still change that post count, so beeehaaavvvveeee. :teleport::rotfl:

Aww, you guys :::Sniff::: :goodvibes I miss you, too. You don't know how many smiles you gave me through the years, and the snickers I'd be doing waiting for you to see your newest tags.

And... yes, I can still change that post count, so beeehaaavvvveeee. :teleport::rotfl:

It's a DIS miracle!:banana: We miss you, you always had a way with words. :cool1:

We do miss you. Post count changes why that? Do people post here just to increase their posts? Well I truly cant wait to see what your cooking up now.

:wave2: Hi Tag Fairy!! Nice to see you!

So good to see you again, TF!! Even if we can't get tags any more, it's great seeing you still around. Don't be a stranger!

I didn't get that memo!:guilty: I know with the changes to the DIS I lost my tags but isn't there still room for one? Maybe the tag fairy can click her heels together three times and say "there's no place like home, I mean there's no place for tags, there's no place for tags. A quick sprinkling of pixie dustpixiedust: and Bam we're back in business. A girl can hope right? :flower1:

Ahhhh...I've been gone for many, many months and was wondering what the heck happened to my tags! :o

Has the tag fairy returned? Just a Cast Member trying to get a lil magic back over here lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter