Bring an Attraction or Show to Walt Disney World!

Dallwig

With a smile in My Heart
If you could bring a ride or attraction to the Walt Disney World resort, what would it be and what park would you put it in? It could be a ride or show at one of the other Disney parks or one that you think the Imagineers need to develop.

I will start.

Although I haven't been there, or ridden it. The ride "Journey to the Center of the Earth. at Tokyo DisneySea looks amazing! Check out the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEUkXCGIFA4&feature=related

I think they should put this as a replacement at Journey into the Imagination at EPCOT!

JttCotE That's the same ride I first thought of when I saw the title of this thread.

but then again I'd be in favor of them building that whole park in orlando as the 5th park.

I'd return the Adventurers Club and I don't care where they put it (as long as it's not MK)

I haven't really seen any of the rides at any of the overseas parks, so my vote is another vote for the Indy ride at Disneyland. It's a great ride; about 100 times better than Dinosaur.

TX

I saw a show on the virtual Niagara Falls attraction. I'm not suggesting it would be an e-ride or anything...but it looked kind of neat, or even if they just incorporated the technology. I think it would be cool if they upped the circle vision theaters, regular theaters, and 3-D theaters a little and added more effects, better audio. The technology is out there, so why not?

I mean something like the Norway snoozefest in Epcot could actually be a fun part of the attraction, instead of something to avoid. That Simba movie in the Land also needs to go.

It would be really cool if they did something with one of these: The Flinstones, Jetsons, Tom and Jerry, etc. I know they don't have the rights to them though. But I'd put the Flinstones in Dinoland Usa over in AK to start.

DisneySea in its entirety! By far the nicest Disney park ever built. If I had to choose a part, I'd want Mysterious Island.

As a Canadian, I would love for them to put a Canadian ride in the pavillion. I have so many ideas about what they could do.

I wish MK would get Disneyland's Parade of Dreams. They really need a new parade. And also, change Soarin's video to an around the world one.

One of the best rides IMHO, is actually at Universal. Spiderman -- they need to make something like that and put it in tomorrowland or DHS. I do not like the newest ToyStory Mania, I mean we already had a BuzzLightyear ride that was similar. C'mon Imagineers think of something that will blow us out of the water!!

DisneySea in its entirety! By far the nicest Disney park ever built. If I had to choose a part, I'd want Mysterious Island.

Definitely. Mysterious Island, including the Journey ride and 20,000 Leagues. It's the best Disney attraction that's not currently at WDW.

For DHS I'd like to see a Phineas & Ferb virtual reality ride. Could ride some of their inventions (rollercoaster, jet skis, etc) and maybe even finish up being the Beak. So many possibilities, I'm sure it would be very popular.

For DHS I'd like to see a Phineas & Ferb virtual reality ride. Could ride some of their inventions (rollercoaster, jet skis, etc) and maybe even finish up being the Beak. So many possibilities, I'm sure it would be very popular.

I could totally see this in conjunction with the aforementioned Spiderman ride that is at Universal.....a 3D ride, not movie, where at different points it feels like you're riding in one of their inventions....At one point it's the rollercoaster, at another point you could be floating in one of their bubbles, and then maybe riding in the "Paper Pelican"..... :yay:

I'd have a hard time deciding between two. The Aladdin show at DCA is the best Disney show I have seen at any park. I'd love to see it move to WDW (although I don't know where they could put it). I'd also love to see the Indiana Jones ride from DL. It is such a great ride!!!

I agree with the OP. We were stationed in Japan for four years and visited Tokyo Disney several times. "Journey to the Center of the Earth" is my childrens favorite Disney ride. It is great. Also sea salt ice cream is absolutely delicious!

I'd return the Adventurers Club and I don't care where they put it (as long as it's not MK)

Agreed. I think EPCOT (somewhere in WS) or DHS (close to the Indy show?) would be good spots to put it.

I'll agree with the poster who mentioned the Indy ride from DL. I would also add the Monsters, Inc. ride and the Roger Rabbit ride from DL and California Adventure.

LUCKY the dinosuar

Why did they bench him??? He was so cute!
lucky_nyc450.jpg

Google lucky the dinosaur on youtube

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter