Bring a friend for free?

cheerky

Mouseketeer
We are BG-Williamsburg Platinum Passholders. Does anyone know if there is a difference in platinum passes? The website will not allow me to register for the 'bring a friend for free' tickets. We have held these passes for years and Seaworld has always offered full benefits.

I believe these are special deals that are "home park" specific. I seem to recall seeing something along that line recently. I will look for it and reply back again if I can find it.

Florida doesn't seem to play fair...A lot of the Busch Gardens Tampa offers restrict it to Florida only passes to. Frustrating.

Must have an active SeaWorld™ Orlando 1-year, 2-year or Florida Platinum Pass to qualify for Friend for Free ticket.

Aren't other passes cheaper? That might be a reason for limiting some offers.

Just curious - do the other parks have special monthly offers right now for their season pass members?

Even as a Sea World Annual Passholder, I will say that I had trouble redeeming this offer -- website glitches aplenty. Eventually I got it to go through. Keep trying! Call if necessary.

I too had trouble getting the website to work but eventually did. Not sure what I did exactly! Just kept clicking links, logging in and out and all of a sudden it allowed me to order a free ticket. I have a 2 year pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter