Bridging a ticket towards AP

2nd childhood

Living out my 2nd childhood vicariously through my
I have three one day tickets left from a trip a few years back. I've read that in order to bridge your tickets you must first use them.
How would that work with the one day ticket? Since I'll use it to gain entrance to the park and head to guest services to purchase the AP's won't that mean I won't have anything to bridge since I just used it?

Thanks for any help with my confusion. :thumbsup2

You can still upgrade it right up till the end of the day. So, say you use your last days' ticket on Monday to enter MK(or any park), you can go to guest services or a ticket counter anytime before the end of the day on Monday to upgrade the ticket. Once that whole day is over for any park going, that's when you can't upgrade that ticket anymore. Hope that makes sense! :goodvibes

When you're price-bridging a ticket in an upgrade transaction, your original ticket is given current gate price credit towards the upgrade. In other words, your one-day ticket's value will be deducted from the cost of your new AP. Since they give you full credit for your original ticket, your AP will have the date you first used your original ticket to enter a theme park.

Thanks for all your help. I think we'll do the upgrade our next trip. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter