Bridesmaids dresses

Emimy

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone :)

I was sure there was a bridesmaids dress thread here somewhere, but now I can't find it :confused3

Anyway, I'm having real issues with the bridesmaid dresses, I think I know what kind of style I want them to have but I'm really struggling on colours. So if anyone could post some pics of their dresses for some inspiration I'd really appreciate it.

TIA :flower3:

I had 2 colors..celedon for the bridesmaids and pistacio for my DD
24pgi3b.jpg

There are pics of my BMs dresses in my blog! I never ever would have planned on going with this color until I saw it!

There are pics of my BMs dresses in my blog! I never ever would have planned on going with this color until I saw it!

Don't mean to hijack but I checked out your blog and you had a beautiful wedding!!!! The church is gorgous!!!! Congrats.

As you can see in my siggy pic, I had my BRidesmaid wear Chocolate brown with a blush pink sash and the Jr bridesmaids wear blush pink… its looked so great

Thankyou for the replies, they're all really pretty! I never would've thought of green or brown to be honest but they look really good!! I'll be showing DF your pics :)

Thankyou again x

I had red and white. My girls wore Alfred Angelo dresses in the claret color. Originally I was going to do a claret and white wedding gown which is why I chose that color for the girls but decided to do mine in all white. I just told them what color to wear - but told them to pick out anything from the AA line. Three different girls, three different tastes in clothes, three different body type - I think this decission was perfect for us.

Here are some samples of our red and white wedding.

83df7610.jpg

2ef6fd66.jpg

ca9fd77d.jpg

Our table setting.
MistyBefore-Formal-Bonus479.jpg

We did red and white M&M with our names and picture to bring things together.
MistyBefore-Formal-Bonus503.jpg

Linda

Mine were called "Boysenberry" from the B2 line, but they were pretty much lavender. We went with this line, because one of my gals was pregnant, and B2 (by Jasmine) has some of their regular dresses in a maternity style...so they coordinated.

0368.jpg

1060.jpg

Thanks everyone :flower3:

Linda - Thats a good idea about letting the girls choose their own style, I might suggest that when it comes to asking them. And your m&ms were amazing!! DF loves them ;)

Heid - I actually looked at a dress that was very similar to that yesterday, except it was in a pale pink.

Sunsh1ne - Your dresses were really pretty, it seems that the chocolate brown colour is getting pretty popular - it's really nice!! :)

I think I'm leaning towards more of a pale or sky blue. It's just convincing DF, and I can't seem to find any other colour that I really love. I've got no co-ordination at all when it comes to colours so I'm struggling on what colours go with what and :scared1: it's a nightmare!

Thanks for your input again everyone

x

ETA - Pinkerbell, that is a really nice colour! Do you know the name of it? TIA x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter