Bride and Groom Xmas ornament?

dizze98765

Earning My Ears
I know you can order them from Lenox, but I was wondering if anyone knew if there was somewhere you could buy them at Disney World. It seems like they have to be here SOMEWHERE but I haven't seen them! (we're here on our disneymoon now so i thought I'd check!). Thanks!

There's a christmas store in Downtown Disney that has just about every Disney themed ornament you can think of. There's also a section there where they can personalize ornaments for you, so you can buy a bride and groom ornament (or even a plain one) and have them add your names and date while you wait!

Congratulations on your marriage!!

We bought ours at the Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in the MK. It was ivory with the bride and groom Mickey & Minnie on the top.

We also had it personalized with our names and wedding date. Total cost of about $40. It was expensive for a Christmas ornament, but it is beautiful and worth every $$$ IMO.

Congratulations!c:goodvibes

We just got back and we bought a Mickey and Minnie "Just Married" ornament in Downtown Disney in the area where is says 28 days of Christmas. There was a lot of cute stuff!

I got mine at the Days of Christmas when we were down there in October...it's the same one mentione above, ivory colored ball with Mickey and Minnie on top, then Just Married written in gold glitter. We had them add the year underneath where it says Just Married.

The Lenox ones are different than those from the Christmas shop at Disney. Here are some pics:

1222696525_555e5df02b_m.jpg

1223556954_2a48e00847_m.jpg

I've seen them in person at Macy's but I don't think they do the personalization.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter