Bridal party terms

rosiejo

<marquee><font color=orange>Wonky Chick</marquee><
Hello everyone - I had some good news today - my brother is going to bring his new girlfriend Emma on our wedding trip!

Only thing is I was making tee shirts for us to where to the airport and each one has a name on the front with Mickey or Minnie... father of the bride, best man, mother of the bride, brother of the bride (might swap this for groomsman)... you get the picture - but what on earth do I write on Emma's??

I can hardly write Bride's brother's girlfriend!! :rotfl:

I know in american weddings you have big bridal parties - with groomsman for example when we just have one best man - so what are the names of the other females in your entourage who aren't bridesmaids??

Hope you can help

RJ

:listen:

I guess Bride's Brothers Girlfriend WOULD look a bit odd...but it would be funny! :rotfl2: How about Friend of the Bride or Mouseketeer or something like that. Non-Bridal party member usually don't have any special title that I know of...just Guest or Friend. Let us know what you decide to put!

I like "Friend of the Bride" -- might make her feel more included, instead of just Brother's Girlfriend... Mousekeeter is also really cute!

I was thinking 'Friend of the Bride' too but also agree that mouseketeer is cute ::MinnieMo

Would love to know what you decide on. What does your brothers' gf think of the idea?

I wanted to give them to everyone as a surprise - i do like friend of the bride though.

Might not be going ahead with the shirts anymore though as my DH2B's parents are thinking of pulling out of the trip... my future FIL has a phobia about flying and doesn't think he can cope with 9 hours on a plane. I don't really want to give everyone shirts with names on that highlight the fact that my DH2B's parents aren't there...

We're going over there this weekend to try and talk him into one of those scared of flying courses where they try and get you to overcome your fears... fingers crossed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter