• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bridal Accessory Picture

Racey

DIS Veteran
Can you all post up the obligatory Bridal Accessory photos you have (you know the type - shoes, jewellery, tiara all set up in a nice pose)

thanks

my earrings and necklace

Bracelet and bouquet

my shoes

my purse

I liked the use of the flowers in the braclet one.

Thank you for sharing

I never thought to have this done..after I came back and saw everyone elses pictures, I took my own and I love it!
I really need to do another because the necklace I wore was my grandmother's crystals.
8wzhg3.jpg

I also love this one
5v18gi.jpg

thanks.

You must have read my mind because the reason i'm asking is that I want to do it myself for my sister we go to mexico in a few months for her wedding, so hopefully mine will turn out as nice as your DIY pic:thumbsup2

jus make sure the camera has a macro setting, so you can get close

This is mine...i actually ended up with about 20 shots of this, but i like this version...it has my personalized vows that i wrote in the picture

MDJ0087412-18-08.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter