Brick or Treat - Legoland

janc

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been? We will be down there this Oct and DS will be 6 and is a huge Lego fanatic. (Good thing they survive the washer/dryer because he always has a pocketful)

I plan on taking him to Legoland and was just wondering if we should try and plan it around a Brick or Treat weekend.

My DD7 and I have been members for 4 years and have gone most years. Last year was the first year it was a night time event. And maybe it was because I'd been to the day one..I found the night time one to not be worth my time. It was SO SO SO crowded!!!! The kids get to trick-or-treat around a little path to set up little themed houses. Very staged, but my DD always likes it. There was some entertainment, a balloon guy...and that type of thing.

So while it was okay...we won't do it again. If you are super hard core and can do the park and then stay for the evening festivities...it might be worth it. We just went to the night time thing.

Other people may have a different experience as they hadn't expeienced it previous years....so don't know how fun it used to be ?:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter