Brent still cruise director on Magic?

I'm sure everyone has their personal favorites but I find her long-winded, annoying, and plastic-y fake. The announcements seemed particularly frequent on our sailing which didn't help the situation.

So the :headache: was because she gave me one more than once.

I'm sure everyone has their personal favorites but I find her long-winded, annoying, and plastic-y fake. The announcements seemed particularly frequent on our sailing which didn't help the situation.

So the :headache: was because she gave me one more than once.

:thumbsup2

Between Natalie and Miguel, I got sick of the announcements.

Jill in CO

Miguel didn't bother me on his own (his Spanish is very fluid, clear, and grammatically correct so that was nice) but hearing him immediately after her started to be announcement overkill VERY quickly.

I'm looking forward to a cruise on one of our alternate lines of choice where Bingo is not shoved down my throat. :)

Miguel didn't bother me on his own (his Spanish is very fluid, clear, and grammatically correct so that was nice) but hearing him immediately after her started to be announcement overkill VERY quickly.

I don't speak Spanish so I can't judge him on that but my friends and I thought he could have been a bad game show host on Telemundo. :lmao: He was much better on his own at Match Your Mate.

Jill in CO

It seemed like he was told "Be happy! Be engaging!" and that mellowed out as the week went on somewhat. Hazards of being the first sailing I suppose.

My personal faves are Jimmy as Cruise Director and David as Club Host. Miguel was fine, but playing Livin' On a Prayer 500 times got old during 80's trivia.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

:thumbsup2

Between Natalie and Miguel, I got sick of the announcements.

Jill in CO

Okay, we had the exact same experience having Brent and Arturo (or whatever his name was) on our Med cruise.
Both were extremely long-winded and sounded so fake. :crazy2:
Don't like Brent, but Brent and his "side-kick" were just annoying (and that is put nicely.)

I was told by Disney, Peter had holiday over New Years this year and maybe Christmas too. I suspect he's the most senior cruise director of DCL. May have his pick of holidays by now. I think they said Brent on the Magic for NYE but I'm not sure I remember anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter