• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brendan Fraser

donaldduck352

<font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b
Just seen it on the US website.There live July 11th 2PM!!

I'll be safe as long as my wife donn't see this.She is A huge fan!!

OMG! We are there from the 9th to the 14th, that is so cool
Maybe I can get him to ride The Mummy with me :scared1: :laughing:

My son and I rode in the same vehicle as him for the grand opening of Mummy. The experience was fun but I wouldn't go out of my way to do it.

Barb will be there that day. I'm hoping she will bring us back some pics!

My son and I rode in the same vehicle as him for the grand opening of Mummy. The experience was fun but I wouldn't go out of my way to do it.
Well, you did end up in the single riders line and management did tell me to make sure it was a full railcar. :rolleyes1

:upsidedow

Is there any passholder event in conjunction with his visit or will he just be hanging out anf signing autographs or something?

They just sent an email out about the passholder event in conjunction with this... at soundstage 33... where is that? I may just go to that event as the check in starts only an hour after the park wide event. I have the day off, so maybe I should just go to the whole thing...

Is there any passholder event in conjunction with his visit or will he just be hanging out anf signing autographs or something?

yes, there is an event open to the public.

passholders need to click on their newsletter site to sign up for the ap time for the meet and greet with brendan.

now that i said that, i hope you received your ap newsletter.

mine came yesterday.

I emailed the AP dept. with my pass number and they were able to assist. :)

Anyone else going to the AP event?

I'm not going but a friend is going in my place for the media invite, so there will be a bunch of photos on some sites come saturday or monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter