Breastfeeding: Pro or Con? **Update Post #1**

Breastfeeding: Pro or Con?

• Pro! Worked for me!

• Con! No thanks! Tried it don't like it

• Pro, good for others just not for me

• Con, I will never even try!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I did not use nursing bras, creams, pads (actually I did buy a box but never opened them! They are still in my bathroom unopened, I didn't leak at all!) no special shirts, nada.. I also do not have a dishwasher.. who ever designed my kitchen should be shot on site. Its less than 6yrs old and needs to be ripped out and redone but I dont have that kind of money sitting around so I will have to make due with it til I win the lotto.

I think you might be surprised to read more recent studies on breastfeeding.

Do some research on Michael Kramer, a professor of paediatrics and Joan Wolf. Check out their latest studies and investigations.

In a news interview on the latest results from Belarus, Spiesel says: “For all the benefits that are touted around breastfeeding, when you do a really good study, it’s very hard to find the tremendously powerful benefits that people have been claiming.”

Here are two articles:
http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/families/article6718276.ece

http://www.opposingviews.com/arguments/correlation-does-not-equal-causation

Just a general question...for those that said washing the bottles were so inconvenient. Didn't you just put them in the dishwasher? I filled bottles every morning and left them on the counter. Had a little container separated into 4 parts that I put the appropriate amount of powdered formula in. When it was time for a bottle, I put the powdered formula in the bottle filled with water and shook and fed the baby. Easy peasy. I then just put the bottles in the dishwasher to wash.

I guess that just goes to show you...what is best and most convenient for one is not the same for another. It's important to make the decision of what is best for your situation. I truly feel there is no right or wrong here.

Good luck to everyone!

This was my process too! My kids didn't even need the milk warmed up as long as it was room temp.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter