Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

I just called to confirm pricing. Apparently they discontinued the print package as of 8.29 I booked mine prior to that date so I am still able to get the Print package CD and extended package for $125 I dont know what the current prices are but if they are the same without the prints I am sure glad I booked early

Thank you for posting this. Would you mind posting the number you used to call?

I booked on 8/25 so it looks like I am safe with this one too. I nearly waited because I actually booked more than 30 days out - boy, am I glad I did. I will definitely do the session now while it is all included. I would do it again if I had a discount but this is something Disney seems to be doing a lot these days: removing things from what you pay for to create the impression of a price freeze. :sad2:

Thank you for posting this. Would you mind posting the number you used to call?

I booked on 8/25 so it looks like I am safe with this one too. I nearly waited because I actually booked more than 30 days out - boy, am I glad I did. I will definitely do the session now while it is all included. I would do it again if I had a discount but this is something Disney seems to be doing a lot these days: removing things from what you pay for to create the impression of a price freeze. :sad2:

I called (407) 934-4004.

In case someone is reading this now and missed it earlier, you can now book 90 days out. I had stumbled upon that when I called for pricing about 80 days before my trip. I was budgeting and the lady said it was a recent change that you were now able to book that far out. Glad I did it as well.

I called (407) 934-4004.

In case someone is reading this now and missed it earlier, you can now book 90 days out. I had stumbled upon that when I called for pricing about 80 days before my trip. I was budgeting and the lady said it was a recent change that you were now able to book that far out. Glad I did it as well.

Actually you can book further out. I booked 8/12 for a session on 12/13.

I will let you know how i get on we get back on the 17th so ill keep you posted!!

Wish me luck:goodvibes

Hey Folks,

Just flown in from loads of fun at WDW, We had a fantastic time at our shoot, i'll try and get some pics up for you soon.

Thought I would let you know how I got on asking for discount without a voucher!

The very nice man unfortunatley said no but asked if we were eating at 1900 Park Fare as apparentley they are giving them out after your meal.

No discount but still worth every penny:thumbsup2

Thanks for the info on the 90 days out, I have been waiting to book and just did this morning for 12/5 @ GF....so excited!!!!

I have been reading this particular thread and this thread alone has prompted me to sign into the "Disboards" with an account!! I love all the pics and I'm looking forward to going to disney in one year from now and having a PP session at Beach Club! We havent had prof. pics sonce my sone was born in 2003!! He's seven now and this will be our 10th anniversary!! A PERFECT time to get pics done! :thumbsup2:

Here are some of our pictures from the photo session - they were taken on Sept 11 @ the GF

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I have been reading this particular thread and this thread alone has prompted me to sign into the "Disboards" with an account!! I love all the pics and I'm looking forward to going to disney in one year from now and having a PP session at Beach Club! We havent had prof. pics sonce my sone was born in 2003!! He's seven now and this will be our 10th anniversary!! A PERFECT time to get pics done! :thumbsup2:

Welcome to the DIS! :)

What great pics!

So, does anyone know what is actually included in the package price? I made me ressie early August, so I think I am entitled to a print package but I am very confused. I booked a double session because we have a lot of family members with us.

Anyone?

What great pics!

So, does anyone know what is actually included in the package price? I made me ressie early August, so I think I am entitled to a print package but I am very confused. I booked a double session because we have a lot of family members with us.

Anyone?

So, the poster below called and got this info from the CM:

I just called to confirm pricing. Apparently they discontinued the print package as of 8.29 I booked mine prior to that date so I am still able to get the Print package CD and extended package for $125 I dont know what the current prices are but if they are the same without the prints I am sure glad I booked early

Based on that, I think the print package should be included in your price. I booked on the 18th of August, so I'm in the same situation as you. I haven't called to confirm that we'll get the prints yet.

So, the poster below called and got this info from the CM:

Based on that, I think the print package should be included in your price. I booked on the 18th of August, so I'm in the same situation as you. I haven't called to confirm that we'll get the prints yet.

Any idea what is actually in those packages? :confused3

And thanks for the info!

Any idea what is actually in those packages? :confused3

And thanks for the info!

This is what Stitch Kingdom says

Disney Resorts Private Photo Shoot - You can arrange for private 30 minute photo sessions with a Disney's PhotoPass photographer at the Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge or Animal Kingdom Lodge. The session includes around 40 photos (limited only by time) taken around the picturesque resorts and their beaches. Please note that as of September 1, 2008, Portrait sessions at the resorts are a separate entity from the Disney's PhotoPass system in the theme parks. While both Parks and Portraits use the same system for their photos, they are separate products. There is also a new pricing structure in place, which is as follows:

Disney's PhotoPass Portrait Session Photo Package - For a price of $49.95, you will get your choice of one of the following packages: (A) 8x10 (2), 5x7 (3); (B) 5x7 (2), 4x6 (4 sets of 2); (C) 5x7 (7). You will be able to choose the pose for each print, so you can have up to five different poses for Package A, up to 6 different poses for Package B and up to 7 different poses for Package C

Disney's PhotoPass Portrait Session PhotoCD - For a price of $99.95, you will get your choice of photo package as explained above plus all of the photos on a PhotoCD.

Note you will not be able to enhance the photos on the Portrait Session PhotoCD, but you will be given a PhotoPass ID to use on disneyphotopass.com to make any desired edits/enhancements and future purchases.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter