Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

Thank you for clarifying that to me! Very helpful!

I'm hoping they still do that...I've heard so many different things about it. It seems to me it just depends on the CM you get for a photographer. I know that you get the CD right there & then, but I'm hoping our photographer will also add them to PhotoPass...did you have to ask or did they just do it? I figure if they don't do it automatically I will just ask...the worst they can say is "no" right? I would love to have the pics on the CD & PhotoPass so I can add the borders to them, especially because we are going for Christmas & I'd like to add the holiday borders or characters to the photos.

Thanks again for the info!

If you get the resort photopass CD, they include a photopass card in the box. When you get home, you can just add the code from that photopass card along with your others from the park when you order the Parks Photopass CD. The resort pictures will then be on the same CD as your parks pictures. The photopass photographer doesn't "add them" to your photopass.

Maggie

If you get the resort photopass CD, they include a photopass card in the box. When you get home, you can just add the code from that photopass card along with your others from the park when you order the Parks Photopass CD. The resort pictures will then be on the same CD as your parks pictures. The photopass photographer doesn't "add them" to your photopass.

Maggie

Ok. Thank you for clarifying that for me! There is sooo much information on pricing & the photopass card out there that it gets overwhelming. I still don't understand what the final costs will be once I pre-pay for the photopass CD and then get the private session.

Thats great that they will just give you the photopass cd of the pics from the session (if you purchase the cd). Thats what I wanted to hear! :)

FYI, I just talked to Dan a Photopass portrait CM at the GF. I called about a coupon I received today in a Welcome packet for 20% off any Disney's PhotoPass Professional Portrait Package. I asked him how the 20% off works if you pre-order the regular PhotoPass CD (i.e. getting the $70 price instead of the full price).

He said the preorder discount had been discontinued and that this new 20% coupon was its replacement. My coupon came in the mail and expires 1-31-2011. You must give them this paper coupon to get the discount according to them.

Just thought I would let all of you know about this information.

I just back from Disney and had a session at the Poly. We went with the extra 20 minute session and used the 20% coupon and our total was $106. We got the photo CD, a photopass card which I was able to add online to my photopass CD, and 7 5x7s. Our photographer was able to get about 120 shots some great, some good, and some not so good. Here are some of my favorites. Sorry for the size, I couldn't figure out how to make smaller.

DisneyPhotoImage78.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage86.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage62.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage11.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage15.jpg

I love the pic of your youngest daughter with her hair blowing in the wind! That is truly priceless to me!!:thumbsup2

Just back... had the toughest time deciding between Poly, GF or BC for our photoshoot. Figured go with Beach Club, wanted flowers in pictures, and we like the blue of the resort building. Then came what for girls to wear? After figuring it all out finally, here are the results! The pink shirts matched the pink flowers, then my son in blue matched the BC itself.

oh, and appointment was for 12:00 - yep, very sunny and tons of squinting. Whenever we visit BC we like walking out to the bridge that leads to the bus stop and always seem to get a shot of my daughter out there. So since sun was terrible, I asked the photographer if we could go out front. Said he never did before, but okay, let's try it! When we came back and were viewing the shots, another photog was like where did you take these? I am assuming they never thought to go out front before? Our photographer seemed happy with the results we got from going out front. He was wonderful, by the way!
our best shots came from out front - and no sun in our eyes, and great backgrounds! Only ones from out back are the beach shot and the butterfly shots.

So here goes:

DisneyPhotoImage2.jpg

My son is autistic and running around a ton, tough to photograph. He's actually sitting in the stroller and the photog posed the girls around him to block the view of the stroller.

LOVE this next one! - and love the villas in the background, just the color of the building!

DisneyPhotoImage18.jpg

I wanted the banners in the background!

DisneyPhotoImage19.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage33.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage51.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage60.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage63.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage74.jpg

DisneyPhotoImage80.jpg

wanted more on the beach, but can see from above shot, the sun was an issue. most pics had a lot more squinting than this in them.
I didn't want the Boardwalk in the background... wanted beach, flower gardens, BC in background... so it all worked out great, LOVE how they came out!
We really wanted the Poly at first, but felt we didn't want tropical type flowers, wanted more springy flowers and feel to the pictures than tropical.

FYI, I just talked to Dan a Photopass portrait CM at the GF. I called about a coupon I received today in a Welcome packet for 20% off any Disney's PhotoPass Professional Portrait Package. I asked him how the 20% off works if you pre-order the regular PhotoPass CD (i.e. getting the $70 price instead of the full price).

He said the preorder discount had been discontinued and that this new 20% coupon was its replacement. My coupon came in the mail and expires 1-31-2011. You must give them this paper coupon to get the discount according to them.

Just thought I would let all of you know about this information.

Thanks for posting that! I actually got the 20% off coupon as well. It came with a brochure & it said "Thanks for Visiting" so I was assuming we got it because we stayed on Disney property last year, but I think they mail them out for various reasons :confused3

I'm glad that you posted this information because I've been wanting to call & ask them the specifics of it & just haven't had a chance to. Glad to finally find out what I needed to know! Thanks!

It's back! I ordered it! Now I'm even MORE excited about our trip--didn't know that was possible!

Last year we did the PhotoPass and were dissapointed. This year, we want to do the Resort Session..is their a website for that, or do we just call?

Thanks everyone! :)

Chris

I am excited that this is back! Any discounts on the confirmation emails for the photo session?

Last year we did the PhotoPass and were dissapointed. This year, we want to do the Resort Session..is their a website for that, or do we just call?

Thanks everyone! :)

Chris

Call the photo desk of the resort where you want your photo session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter