Breaking NEWS PHOTO SESSIONS!!!!!! :-)

319913367_AgijY-M.jpg

What a great shot! Love the color combination. I scheduled ours for June
30th at 8:30 am. Hopefully they'll come out as nice as yours. BTW, do you remember the name of your photographer?

Thanks all for the kind words!

We did ours at 6:30 pm. The last time slot is 7 but that was already taken. The pics I chose we were not squinting, but there were definitely shots that we were squinting. It was also overcast that evening, but I guess it is just inherently bright.

I can not remember the name of our photographer for sure, but I believe his name was Luis. Just don't quote me on that!

I love the pics at Poly.

Question - DBF looks really good in purple. Should I wear a lighter shade of purple or another color?

Great photos Alztybrn!!! :thumbsup2 Yours turned out beautiful!
What time of the day did you do yours? Y'all don't seem to have the squinty problem.

This makes me sooooo excited for our photo session on July 6th! :yay:

Oh ..... I found my son a shirt!!! :woohoo: On my THIRD trip through Belk - after going through Goody's, Kohls, Ross, Marshalls and Old Navy in less than 1 hour - I found it hanging on the clearance rack!!! It was only about $10 too! Even better ........... Now, I'll have 3 days to find DD14 a white sundress :faint: ..... wish me luck!

I saw a beautiful white eyelet sundress at Target recently on the clearance rack. It looked like something my teenage daughters would wear. You might try the target in your area. I believe it was the Isaac Mizrahi brand.

I posted a couple screenshots a few pages back, but I got my PhotoPass CD. Here are some shots from our Poly shoot in May. I included a shot from almost all of the backgrounds. It lasted approximately 45 minutes, and we had about 80 or so raw images. This was the kids' first time to WDW, and these were taken after our first day. We had been in MK all morning, but scheduled about a little over an hour for down time before the shoot. So, here we are, my grandparents, mom, DNiece, DS and me!!

image193.jpg

image196.jpg

image210.jpg

image221.jpg

image225.jpg

image237.jpg

image238.jpg

image246.jpg

image249.jpg

image256.jpg

One of my faves!! He'd never (and hasn't since) made this face, and although it's blurry, I'm glad she got this shot! :laughing:

image260.jpg

I posted a couple screenshots a few pages back, but I got my PhotoPass CD. Here are some shots from our Poly shoot in May.
image193.jpg

]

What a great shot! Love the leis. Did they sell them there? I meant to buy some and forgot. Our flight leaves in 7 hours....OMG ...I have to get some sleep. I too excited to sleep. :banana: :banana: :banana:

What a great shot! Love the leis. Did they sell them there? I meant to buy some and forgot. Our flight leaves in 7 hours....OMG ...I have to get some sleep. I too excited to sleep. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks!! I wish DS and I had them on, too. I think they look great in the pics!

We stayed at the Poly and got the leis at check-in. We also got a set at 'Ohana for the Best Friends Breakfast.

I am so jealous!! Have a wonderful time!!

$125.00
I asked the cast memeber what that includes she told me that it includes the sitting fee, rights to the cd for all the pic's that they take. She also told me that what ever photo pass potos you take before the session they can also add them to the cd..........WHICH IMO is the best value.
or
$50 for the sitting fee and then you purchase each photo.

I hope I expalined this right. you can call 407-824-1700they can tell you for sure

So for $125 I could get all the photopass put on there too? so if I did it my last full day etc. . . .
how many pics do they take? And where exactly? Tell me more :)

I love the pics at Poly.

Question - DBF looks really good in purple. Should I wear a lighter shade of purple or another color?

Another shade of purple would look nice. I really like the different shades of orange stripes. I showed DH the "orange group" and he reminded me off... (sorry,:offtopic: ) Do any of you watch CSI Miami? They often wear orange (the CSIs, not the criminals) and the color really shows up nicely.
Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos!:)

I saw a beautiful white eyelet sundress at Target recently on the clearance rack. It looked like something my teenage daughters would wear. You might try the target in your area. I believe it was the Isaac Mizrahi brand.

Funny - DD11's dress is a white eyelet sundress from Target! :goodvibes I'll probably start there for DD14's dress ..... unfortunately, we don't get her until Sunday ....... and I really need her to try on anything before I buy!

subbing, these are great!! Will have to do this when we go next year!! Everyones pictures turned out wonderful!! :)

I am planning on booking a photo shoot at the Beach Club when it opens up (July something...) and I'm trying to find clothes for myself and DH and kids. Any ideas on:

1. Where to find matching clothes, shirts, outfits, etc.
2. What colors do you recommend for the Beach Club - we all have brown hair and my DH and kids have blue eyes and I have hazel eyes.

Thanks in advance!

http://matcheez.com/main.php

Here are some of our pics from the Poly on June 9th. I ordered the CD Friday morning and received it this afternoon. We were very pleased with the whole process.

319913367_AgijY-M.jpg

319913379_XLsSZ-M.jpg

319913387_kPHjN-M.jpg

319913410_sBBUJ-M.jpg

319913399_sVFoa-M.jpg

great pictures! Your kids are cute! Your son definitely has his Dad's smile!

I posted a couple screenshots a few pages back, but I got my PhotoPass CD. Here are some shots from our Poly shoot in May. I included a shot from almost all of the backgrounds. It lasted approximately 45 minutes, and we had about 80 or so raw images. This was the kids' first time to WDW, and these were taken after our first day. We had been in MK all morning, but scheduled about a little over an hour for down time before the shoot. So, here we are, my grandparents, mom, DNiece, DS and me!!

image193.jpg

image196.jpg

image210.jpg

image221.jpg

image225.jpg

image237.jpg

image238.jpg

image246.jpg

image249.jpg

image256.jpg

One of my faves!! He'd never (and hasn't since) made this face, and although it's blurry, I'm glad she got this shot! :laughing:

image260.jpg

beautiful pictures! The kids' smiles (especially your DS) are infectious!! too cute!

Another shade of purple would look nice. I really like the different shades of orange stripes. I showed DH the "orange group" and he reminded me off... (sorry,:offtopic: ) Do any of you watch CSI Miami? They often wear orange (the CSIs, not the criminals) and the color really shows up nicely.
Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos!:)

I was thinking orange for me, he doesn't look good in it. I may have to steal his shirt to figure this out. :rotfl: I keeping it a surprise from him. Well, most of the extras are a surprise for him.

Hi all, we just got back from Disney! My family did the GF and the Poly shoot and I must say that I enjoyed both places! The first shoot was the GF and it was just me and DD and the one at Poly was the whole family. I do believe that they took more photos at the Poly though. We are planning on heading back next year and if we do, I plan on booking another photo shoot, just not sure where...

Stacy

Hi all, we just got back from Disney! My family did the GF and the Poly shoot and I must say that I enjoyed both places! The first shoot was the GF and it was just me and DD and the one at Poly was the whole family. I do believe that they took more photos at the Poly though. We are planning on heading back next year and if we do, I plan on booking another photo shoot, just not sure where...

Stacy

Can I ask if you preordered the photo CD and then were able to pay $25 for each photo session? Dh and I were wondering about that, since we'll be at the Poly and the BCV this December.

WOW!! This is the best thread ever!! I can't wait to call and schedule my appointment for the Poly.

Can you purchase your Photopass card at any time before your trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter