Breakfast: Wispering Canyon or Trail's End?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by jenniag, Apr 25, 2013.

1. jenniag

jenniag Earning My Ears

We are staying at the WL and have planned one down day to hang out at the pool and enjoy our resort. This is most likely the only day that we will have a big breakfast. Which is better - wispering canyon or trail's end? If they are both similar I would rather just stay at our resort but if trail's end is a lot better it would be worth the boat ride over to FW.

Thanks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sleepydog25

sleepydog25 Been here awhile

I would go with Trail's End. Plus, you can walk there from WL;no need to drive or ride. You can also catch the boat. :-)

4. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

Agree with Trail's End

5. jenniag

jenniag Earning My Ears

Thank you both!

6. sharadoc

sharadoc Visit WDW since '86, driving since '94.

Another vote for Trail's End. More variety.

7. Lauralooneyfordisney

Lauralooneyfordisney DIS Veteran

We love Trails End and it is all you can eat which is even better.

8. Masonmj84

Masonmj84 DIS Veteran

Having never tried either of these, I'm leaning toward Whispering Canyon.

But this is only because we're staying at WL and have a bunch of character breakfast buffets planned for other days.

I know Trails End is not a character buffet but it's still a buffet. So I'm thinking a sit down breakfast might be a nice change of pace.

9. mickeysbestfriend

mickeysbestfriend DIS Veteran

WCC but then menu has changed several times and never for the better. We tried the latest incarnation last year and walked out. I tried several things from the platter and called the waitress over and told her it was terrible. She asked if we wanted new food. I asked if it was from the same kitchen and she said yes...I said no thank you. we left a tip but refused to pay for the dinner. The family at the table next to us said they were thinking the same thing....they had asked to speak to a manager and had been waiting twenty minutes with no one showing up.

Was it an off night...doubtfull

Trails End has never failed us though! We go for breakfast and dinner each trip :)