• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast - Wave, Kona or WCC

Daisy21015

Mouseketeer
I need 3 breakfast restaurants around the MK resorts. I have booked the Grand Floridian and am looking for 2 more - trying to decide between the Wave, Kona, WCC?

Would love your thoughts on some of your favorites at each of these places and which you would recommend. Anyone try the buffet at the Wave? How about the pulled pork and egg sandwich at the WCC or the Samoan at Kona?

Thanks!

I have only eaten at The Wave of the places you mentioned. I did not eat the buffet, but it looked great and people rave about it.

These are the meals I did have and were phenomenal!

Egg white frittata

Eggs Benedict

Kiddos had gluten free pancakes that they devoured!

The food was so fresh and the staff was great! I highly recommend The Wave!!!

Kona!!!!!!!! Tonga toast is awesome! Its very delicious. Kona has a very good breakfast menu and good coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter