Breakfast w/Mickey - Ohana's or Tusker House?

As we just got back, I'd have to say O'hana's as it was wonderful as far as food and the character interaction. The characters did a congo line with anyone who wanted to participate, it was a lot of fun. We will definitely go back.

Tusker House is, in my opinion, the best character breakfast at WDW. The food is spectacular, service is awesome, and the character interaction is fabulous! We always go to TH for breakfast every time we go to WDW!

We tried Ohana breakfast last year and found it, meh. The food was standard breakfast fare, eggs, bacon, waffles. Severed family style, but the waffles came separately and served to you. The characters seemed very rushed, and food was cooler rather than warmer. Not one we would go back to.

Exactly the same review from my family! Tusker House definitely!

Both breakfasts are our favorites. They are quite different.

Tusker House features Donald as the host. He is outside and you get a photo upon arrival. Mickey, Goofy and Daisy are all inside in their safari gear. The food here is a buffet and it has everything you could possibly want. It might be the best if you have picky eaters as there is a large selection. I'm fairly sure this is the only place to meet Daisy in her safari outfit.

Ohana is another great breakfast. It has limited food selection as they bring it to the table. They will bring you more upon request. The only characters there is Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch. You can only meet Lilo at this breakfast I think now.

I would be recommend Tusker House. A better selection for the picky eaters and the characters are great in their safari gear.

Ohana was always our family favorite...but Tusket House has edged ahead in the past couple of trips. It just has a larger variety and the kids love it! We are breakfast eaters...would rather have a large breakfast and pick the rest of the day, so that's our primary meal most of the vacation. Our ultimate (currently) favorite is Crystal Palace. That just took the top spot from 1900 Park Faire recently. But, of CP, 1900 and Tusker...I'd say that they are all running close. I would definitely put Ohana under each of those, but not terribly far that it would make me not go. It is good food, the staff is good and the characters are good. So, that doesn't help much, but I guess ultimately I would choose Tusker House.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter