breakfast turning into lunch buffett?

mindondisney

Mouseketeer
We have a 10:30 at Tusker House. Has anyone ever been there as they transition to the lunch buffett? Does that mean that the breakfast foods are old and dried up (lol)?

We also had a late ressie - it was 10:30 or 10:40 am last month. No worries! We had plenty to eat; I believe I saw full or almost full plates of everything I tried. We also wound up not eating right when we first sat down b/c Daisy was on her way over. We were there over an hour I want to say, and everybody had time to go back for seconds. I went last for my second turn and they had started to put out lunch - I didn't try any of the lunch things, but I think they had probably moved about 1/3 of the breakfast things away? But it was really no trouble. I didn't feel like I missed out. Obviously you don't want to miss the characters, but I think if you're at all worried, go up and get a plateful right away when you sit down and then you'll have plenty of time to stroll back for seconds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter