Breakfast Time at the DLH

julyn

MouseLivesOn
Hi All!
We are off on the 24th of January - yay!

Wondering if anyone might know how late they serve breakfast at the DLH?

Thanks ever so much!

breakfast is usually served until about 9am i believe, but dont worry they will tell you what breakfast slots they have avalible when you check in =]

breakfast is usually served until about 9am i believe, but dont worry they will tell you what breakfast slots they have avalible when you check in =]

Its served much later than 9. I think its til 10.30 or even 11. Also you dont need a breakfast slot at DLH you just turn up when you want. When we stayed there we used to go in for EMH first at 8.00 and then go back for breakfast about 9.30/10 when the park was getting busier and spend an enjoyable hour lingering over breakfast

Ah myapologies i have never actually stayed in the DLH before so was basingit off what i knew about other hotels

Thats what I loved about staying at the DLH - Breakfast until 11 am and no time slots! You can do EMH and then head back for breakfast - brilliant!

Thought it was the same at HNY - but alas they have changed and you now have to pick a time slot :confused:

Its served much later than 9. I think its til 10.30 or even 11. Also you dont need a breakfast slot at DLH you just turn up when you want. When we stayed there we used to go in for EMH first at 8.00 and then go back for breakfast about 9.30/10 when the park was getting busier and spend an enjoyable hour lingering over breakfast

That's exactly what we did last time - breakfast is served until 11am.

Breakfast is served until around 10:30 at all hotels.

We ate at 10 in the Sequoia last year

Thats what I loved about staying at the DLH - Breakfast until 11 am and no time slots! You can do EMH and then head back for breakfast - brilliant!

That's exactly what we did last time - breakfast is served until 11am.

I know lots of people complain about the price of staying here but this coupled with the location make it seem very :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter