Breakfast Recommendation

Rich M

DIS Veteran
I am looking for one OOP breakfast option for my stay in November. I am looking for a decent buy not expensive option. I booked Trail End since I had heard decent things about it and the price doesn't look bad at all. Is there any other recommendations?

On our last trip, we started our first full day at the parks with breakfast at Crystal Palace, and we really enjoyed it!

I am looking for one OOP breakfast option for my stay in November. I am looking for a decent buy not expensive option. I booked Trail End since I had heard decent things about it and the price doesn't look bad at all. Is there any other recommendations?
Trails End and Crystal Palace are both good choices. I've tried them both. Your could also try Ohana at the Polynesian or 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian - both character breakfasts.

Have you looked at the Kona breakfast menu & prices? Our family eats mostly breakfast at WDW and that place has great reviews & decent prices. We loved it! (Not sure how it compares to Trails End prices, not been to that one.)

We loved Kona. We had breakfast there on our last day and I wish I'd booked more than one breakfast there. It was delicious!

We went on the DxDDP and had a ton of good breakfasts.

Cape May probably had the best food. Also it was not at all crowded and the characters made the full rounds and then still had time to come back later and play.
Garden Grill was a surprise and goes near the top of our list.
'Ohana was okay but did not wow us.
Tusker House was a disappointment.
We loved our experience at 1900 Park Fare, but that was largely because of some personal magical moments. I don't know if it would be the same in general.
Sci-Fi the food was amazing- have the shrimp and grits! Or the puff pastry with crab! Or BOTH!
BoG was worth doing once and for my girlie I will do it again. More about the ambiance than the food.

We went on the DxDDP and had a ton of good breakfasts.

Cape May probably had the best food. Also it was not at all crowded and the characters made the full rounds and then still had time to come back later and play.
Garden Grill was a surprise and goes near the top of our list.
'Ohana was okay but did not wow us.
Tusker House was a disappointment.
We loved our experience at 1900 Park Fare, but that was largely because of some personal magical moments. I don't know if it would be the same in general.
Sci-Fi the food was amazing- have the shrimp and grits! Or the puff pastry with crab! Or BOTH!
BoG was worth doing once and for my girlie I will do it again. More about the ambiance than the food.
sci fi discontinued their breakfast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter