Breakfast Places

rsschneck

<font color="lime">DIS Party Bus Queen </font>
We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel next week. I would like a list of places that serve breakfast. We are not wanting any character breakfasts and would like to stay around the hotel and downtown Disney (or theme parks).

Where have you eaten breakfast that hasn't broken the budget?

I was just there and we had two great breakfasts!

1. Jazz Kitchen Express in DTD! Yummy breakfast burrito and ben-yays (as we like to spell it!!!). Also the chicory coffee was yummy if you like super dark coffee!

2. Flo's in DCA. I had the chicken tamale breakfast and it was awesome! It's my new favorite breakfast at the resort!!!

Hope that helps!!

I really enjoyed Tangarora Terrace at the DLH. It was yummy, hot, filled me up and didn't break the bank. Oh, and there was no line! They bring the food to you when it's ready. We sat outside and had a view of the pool. It was a wonderful start to the morning.

I've never eaten at Earl of Sandwich, but their prices seem really reasonable for breakfast and lunch. And our families favorite are the warm, fresh beignets at the Jazz Kitchen Express! MMMM. They also have other breakfast items that aren't terribly expensive too. Hope that helps! Check out http://allears.net/dlr/din/menu/menus.htm for the menus.

Riverbelle Terrace in DL and Whitewater Snacks in GCH. Yummy and inexpensive (by Disney standards).

Doesn't fall into the inexpensive category, but we like Steakhouse 55 at the DLH. Decent price for quality and portion sizes of food.

The DLH coffee shop is ok too for a quick stop for pastry and a hot drink.

I really like the breakfast burrito from Tomorrowland Terrace if they still have it. So filling and good.

Breakfast Burrito - Scrambled eggs, chorizo, black beans, queso fresco, breakfast potatoes and cilantro-tomatillo salsa, wrapped in a flour tortilla. Served with fresh fruit. $6.49

We like to grab something at Jamba Juice. They have a pretty good selection of breakfast foods including oatmeal, breakfast wraps, and pastries.

I love grabbing a breakfast panini and coffee from Brea Bakery in DTD. They also have a variety of pastries to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thanks for all the great ideas. I always try to stay somewhere that includes breakfast and this is the first time we are staying on site and I've been wondering about low(er) cost ideas for breakfast.

What time does the La Brea Bakery open? I remember really needing a bite to eat on our last trip and finding out nothing was open when we went down prior to park opening.

Jazz Kitchen. During your visit you will notice people lining up especially in the morning and I suggest you try it at least once.

Thanks for the suggestions. I did not realize how many breakfast places there are.

If we want to eat before park opening ( say around 7:30 am) in downtown Disney. Which places might be open early?

Thanks for the suggestions. I did not realize how many breakfast places there are.

If we want to eat before park opening ( say around 7:30 am) in downtown Disney. Which places might be open early?

I'm pretty sure most of the places in DTD don't open until 8am. At least that was the case when we were there last week.

I'm pretty sure most of the places in DTD don't open until 8am. At least that was the case when we were there last week.

Yeah, that's what we have noticed too. Earl of Sandwich and Rainforest Cafe both had posted opening times of 8 AM last time we looked, and I think it's the same for most if not all of the other DtD places. The coffee shop at the DLH is usually open by at least 6:30 AM. Steakhouse 55 in the DLH starts serving at 7 AM. The character meals start serving at 7 AM also, but I think OP said they didn't want to do one of those.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter