• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast on last day...suggestions?

momto2GAgirls

Mouseketeer
This breakfast will be OOP on our way out of the world...

Was thinking either 1900 Park Fare, O'hana, or Cape May....

I am leaning toward either Ohana or cape may because we will have been to park fare for dinner one night and I'd like to see something else...

Suggestions???

THanks!!:goodvibes

We've done 'Ohana on a few trips and have it scheduled oop for this trip as well. We get to say goodbye to Mickey in person!

Ohana breakfast is one of our favorites - relaxed polynesian atmosphere, good food served family style & fun character interaction with Mickey, Pluto, Lilo & Stitch.

We always start every trip with dinner at Chef Mickey's and end every trip with breakfast at Chef Mickeys.

Our tradition is to do the Norway Princess breakfast on our last morning. princess:

Cape May is a great breakfast - very low key, lots of character interaction. Highly recommend.

Never been to Ohana but hear great things!

Hopefully you know that O'hana is served family style, if that makes a difference (more limited food offering than a buffet, but a lot more relaxing). Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, Pluto - maybe some coconut races in the morning.

Park Fare - wider selection of food (made to order eggs/omelets, strawberry soup) with the best/funniest character around for breakfast (Mad Hatter). Mad Hatter, Alice, Mary Poppins, and 2 of the hundred acre wood gang (usually Pooh and Tigger).

Cape May - we've only did that once. It seems like there weren't as many characters or as much interaction here. It also seemed a little more low key without the organ thing blaring music (Park Fare). Food was pretty standard.

We always end our trips at Park Fare (we do dinner there too).

This breakfast will be OOP on our way out of the world...

Was thinking either 1900 Park Fare, O'hana, or Cape May....

I am leaning toward either Ohana or cape may because we will have been to park fare for dinner one night and I'd like to see something else...

Suggestions???

THanks!!:goodvibes

I have to ask a dumb question... what does OOP stand for?
I didn't see it in the abbriviation list (doesn't mean it isn't there... I may have missed it).

As a computer person, I know it as Object Oriented Programming... but I'm sure that isn't what you mean. :rotfl:

Thanks!

I have to ask a dumb question... what does OOP stand for?
I didn't see it in the abbriviation list (doesn't mean it isn't there... I may have missed it).

As a computer person, I know it as Object Oriented Programming... but I'm sure that isn't what you mean. :rotfl:

Thanks!

:rotfl: Paying out of pocket instead of with disney dining plan credits

THank you everyone for all your opinions and advice!! I love this board!:goodvibes

I think I am leaning toward O'Hana! After a busy week, I like the idea of a relaxing breakfast!

We are doing Kona our last morning...no parks, and this will be our OOP ADR as well.

We are going to try Ohana character breakfast on our way out also. We are paying OOP for this one as well. Im surprised alot of people pay OOP for their last breakfast, i thought i would be the only one doing this.

We are trying Ohana on our way out. I have heard good things about it. Also it gives us a chance to try a different type of breakfast (family style) and see the Polyenesian resort. Also I read that Mickey might show up so I figured that was the easiest way to see him.

We're doing Chef Mickey's but we are staying at BLT so it's close. Plus I'm sure my little ones will enjoy it.

Lilo, Stitch, Mickey, and Pluto will all be at O'Hanas. Minnie, Donald, and Goofy will be at Cape May. My family will be trying Cape May for the first time this trip, and we are excited. We are driving down which makes getting to Cape May easy. We are also going to O'Hana for our second trip, and it was requested by our now 4 year old. He said it was his favorite restaurant last trip. You should be happy which ever restaurant you choose.

I'm paying OOP (out of pocket) for CRT on our last morning, even though we're doing it for my daughter's birthday for lunch early in the trip.

We have ADR's at 8:05 and plan to hit rope drop into Fantasyland at 9 AM for a few last hours of fun before leaving.

I love having a last bit of magic saved for our last day. I'm hoping it will distract me from the reality that we'll be sleeping at home that night... :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter