Breakfast near the Beach Club not in the park

Islandmom71

Earning My Ears
We are staying at the Beach Club and I was wondering if there was somewhere for an early breakfast that was not in a park because we will not have passes left. Think it is too much to take a bus to another resort? Haven't seen any other properties aside from the Poly. We have 11:45 flight. Thanks

Cape May Cafe is a great breakfast buffet and it's in the Beach Club. If you want QS walk over to the Boardwalk bakery.

If you are taking ME to the airport you'll be picked up around 8:45 so keep that in mind. Not enough time to travel to another resort aside from the Boardwalk area.

I agree with PP. You'll need to stay close by for your DME pick up. Cape May is a character buffet at BC. Capt. Grille is at YC and has a good breakfast. If you want to walk a little bit, there is a character breakfast at Trattoria al Forno. If you aren't on the DDP, you could also head over to Swan/Dolphin to eat at Fresh or Garden Grove. The restaurants open at 7:30 am, so I would try to get a reservation at that time. Garden Grove and Fresh are walk-ups. They also have QS at the Marketplace in BC or you can order room service!

If your flight is at 11:45am, and you are taking Magical Express, you will be picked up at Beach Club at 8:45am. This makes your schedule a little tight due to packing up & getting out of the room that morning.
We stay at Beach Club Villas every summer and always do the character breakfast there at Cape May Café on our checkout day, but I time our flight so that we can dine about 9am and leave the resort around 11am.
If you would like a nice character meal on your checkout morning I recommend staying right at your resort and dining at Cape May. I would go for one of the earliest seatings they have, either 7am or 7:30am. We were just there on July 9 for breakfast and it was a great time, as usual.

If you are taking Magical Express....I don't think you will have time for the Bon Voyage Breakfast on the Boardwalk at Trattoria al Forno. We did this on July 4th and had their first seating at 7:30am. We did not leave until 8:30am and that was without seeing one of the 4 characters they are supposed to have (Flynn Rider) as he was absent that day. That will cut it too close to your ME pickup time of 8:45am.

Is your flight 11.45am or pm?

If it really is in the am-I'd be having a quick service breakfast, ensuring arrival time at airport and then be thinking about further food options once safely checked in..

With your flight time you'd probably be able to fit in a 7:30 a.m. breakfast at Cape May or perhaps the buffet at Captain's Grille since those are buffets and you can eat at your own pace. Food is probably better quality at Captain's Grille.

Breakfast at Cape May is good. I'd recommend Captain's Grille/Ale and Compass Restaurant over at the Yacht Club but I can't find them yet. BC Marketplace has decent offerings.

I wouldn't do Cape May. There isn't time to enjoy it. You will need to be at the ME bus stop 15 minutes BEFORE the scheduled pick up time so figure on 8:30. You will be rushing through a very expensive meal. Either get room service or grab something from the Marketplace . ME will not wait for you if you're not there

If you're up for QS, the Bakery at Boardwalk has some good options. After a runDisney event my hubs brought me the breakfast waffle cone, and I questioned his choice. It was AMAZING! I can't wait for our next stay at the Epcot resorts so I can get it again. :)

@maramarrie Breakfast waffle cone?

That sounds interesting. I'm guessing it's a waffle shaped into a cone and filled with eggs and possibly cheese and/or breakfast meat like bacon or sausage.

Am I right?

At the Boardwalk, a couple steps away (nice walk:)) from BC. There's the *Boardwalk Bakery...
They cook there sweets freshly every morning and you don't have to stay at the Boardwalk.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter