• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast near or at Hollywood Stuidos

kp22090

"I would rather entertain and hope that people lea
Does anyone know where the best place to eat breakfast at or near Hollywood Studios would be. I am going to be at Hollywood Studios extra magic hours in the morning, and I would like to eat around 10 or 11am.

DHS doesn't have a very large selection of breakfast places. ABC Commissary has a breakfast sandwich, yogurt, cereal, cinnamon rolls,but not much variety. We go to Starring Rolls for coffee and a pastry or bagel. The Writer's Stop has excellent coffee and muffins. Hollywood & Vine has a character buffet breakfast. Otherwise, that's it at DHS for breakfast.

I recommend you Holywood and wine, it´s a character breakfast with the playhouse Disney chareacters (Jojo and Goliath, Litle Einsteins) I like it very much as my son (he is 6 years old) , the food is yummy, and if you make an adr for around 11 am you can eat lunch items too paying breakfast price, hope this help.:goodvibes

DHS is kind of disappointing for breakfast. We opt to just have a small snack early and then make lunch ressies about 11:00. Hollywood and Vine has great food, but if you are not into the JoJo's circus characters it may not be much fun. We like the Starring Rolls pastries about 8 or 9 am and then early lunch.

DHS doesn't have a very large selection of breakfast places. ABC Commissary has a breakfast sandwich, yogurt, cereal, cinnamon rolls,but not much variety. We go to Starring Rolls for coffee and a pastry or bagel. The Writer's Stop has excellent coffee and muffins. Hollywood & Vine has a character buffet breakfast. Otherwise, that's it at DHS for breakfast.

Only to tell that ABC commissary don´t have breakfast any more, from yesterday May 26, they will open at 11 am only for lunch :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter