• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast in the parks

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
Is it too big of a question to ask which restaurants do breakfast before the park it's in opens?

TIA

Is it too big of a question to ask which restaurants do breakfast before the park it's in opens?

TIA

Off the top of my head, and quite likely an incomplete list:

MK: Crystal Palace and Cinderella's Table

Epcot: Akershus

AK: Tusker House

DHS: Hollywood and Vine

I see someone has already mentioned Crystal Palace at MK, but I just have to say we loved the breakfast selection here and will include it in every trip!

Thanks for all your answers, are they all buffet's, or are some of them plated meals?

Thanks.

Thanks for all your answers, are they all buffet's, or are some of them plated meals?

Thanks.

Crystal Palace, Hollywood & Vine, and Tusker House are all buffet. From what I read, Crystal Palace has an omelette station too. Hollywood & Vine did not when we ate breakfast there but that was back in July 2008.

CRT and Akershus are pre-plated meals brought to your table.

Not sure about Rainforest Cafe at AK.

I haven't actually been to WDW before so I may be wrong, but I have eaten at Rainforest Cafe other places, and I would assume their breakfast is a regular sit-down-and-be-served meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter